Logo Platform

Badge and Titles Unlocks for Console

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
4 days ago
Sep 15, 2024, 1:54:34 PM

I have spent 60+ grinding unlocks and Skins in this game ONLY to LOG IN and HAVE THEM BE LOCKED AGAIN..... Hawk Lords UNLOCKED NOVAMARINES UNLOCKED Praetors UNLOCKED....

Yet I am looking at them and they are LOCKED AGAIN..... I AM DONE GETTING A REFUND I AM NOT REPEAT NOT GRINDING THIS CRAP TO HAVE IT BE LOCKED AGAIN FIX YOUR GAME.... LOYAL WARHAMMER FAN GETTING A REFUND 

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 9:57:56 PM

If they would just offer and option for linking your Xbox/PlayStation account I feel like this would make the Badges and Titles easily unlockable for console players.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 17, 2024, 5:45:21 AM

SONZofRUSS wrote:

I have spent 60+ grinding unlocks and Skins in this game ONLY to LOG IN and HAVE THEM BE LOCKED AGAIN..... Hawk Lords UNLOCKED NOVAMARINES UNLOCKED Praetors UNLOCKED....

Yet I am looking at them and they are LOCKED AGAIN..... I AM DONE GETTING A REFUND I AM NOT REPEAT NOT GRINDING THIS CRAP TO HAVE IT BE LOCKED AGAIN FIX YOUR GAME.... LOYAL WARHAMMER FAN GETTING A REFUND 

been having this same issue since launch, along with hundreds of others - ive seen no official word on it as of yet - which is crazy, but hoping they do something soon, absolutely ridiculous

0Send private message
2 days ago
Sep 17, 2024, 2:23:26 PM

SONZofRUSS wrote:

That's what made me post this! I have 40+ hrs in so far, but to the community I'll always look like a newb XD. Don't get me wrong it's an incredible game and I'm trilled with it. I would just like to have the same unlocks as everyone else for the same effort put in.

Updated 2 days ago.
0Send private message
7 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 12:32:37 PM

Sharkb8t wrote:

If they would just offer and option for linking your Xbox/PlayStation account I feel like this would make the Badges and Titles easily unlockable for console players.

i'm also waiting for such integration.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment