Logo Platform

Radio stations

Customization

6 days ago
Sep 13, 2024, 11:22:05 PM

We need music.We need radio stations like in GTA. Country,rock or something else.

Updated 4 hours ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
5 days ago
Sep 14, 2024, 9:44:34 AM

Fortunately the SnowRunner already has over 30 unique licensed tracks in american country/rock style, however currently you can only hear those songs exclusively on NA gas stations.

Unless there are some very special tight licensing agreement that "the songs can be used in that very specific instance on a gas station 95% of the time players will miss it", I don't see any problem with reusing those songs in some sorts of on-demand radio player can activate at any moment.

Michigan, Alaska, Yukon and Maine each have a unique set of songs, so you could perhaps based on that, turn them into 4 radio stations, for a start.

I personally wouldn't mind some late Soviet/Eastern Block tunes/techno as radio station, reminiscent of Jalopy.

Updated 5 days ago.
0Send private message
2 days ago
Sep 18, 2024, 3:07:56 AM

I sometimes wish from the function menu you could turn the radio on or off. It would toggle the couple of tracks that play when you are near most gas stations. Perhaps it would have two stations called region music or gas station songs. Thoughts?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment