Logo Platform
Loud noise bug during operations
PlayStation
PS5
6 days ago
Sep 13, 2024, 2:17:08 PM

I’m having a strange audio bug in operations. I’m on the PS5 version of the game. During any level on operations there will be an intermittent sound that sounds like an explosion or high powered energy weapon. It’s considerably louder than any other sound effect in the game. The sound will occur during combat, but isn’t the sound of any weapon (players or enemies) or an audio cue. The bug isn’t present in single player or eternal war. I started noticing it after the update . The bug seems to be triggered by something as the sound wasn’t present when I played last night but is now back with a vengeance. Does anyone know what this is or how to stop it? I’m loving the game but it’s a very annoying bug. Thanks in advance if anyone can help. 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Load into operations
Step 2
Get into combat
Step 3
Loud noise that is unrelated to anything else in the game
Screenshots
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Sound
SFX
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PlayStation
PS5
Latest version
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by Spillerreal?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Opened
Reproduction in progress
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Reproduction in progress
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
5 days ago
Sep 15, 2024, 12:40:41 AM
PC
Steam
Latest version

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Load into operation
Step 2
Get into combat
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Basic Information
Please give your KSIVA if possible as well as a general description of the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. (To find your KSIVA identifier code, enter the game and press "Up-Down-Left-Right" three times in a row. You can then copy and paste it) You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue