Logo Platform
Joining Server
PlayStation
PS5
2 days ago
Sep 17, 2024, 11:51:26 AM

Just adding to the giant pile on bug reports on the constant "joining servers" bug. Matchmaking is an absolute nightmare with 2 out of every 3 times I matchmake I am hit with the "joining servers' bug and I have to close out of the game. Yesterday after a long day of work I sat down on the couch to level my vanguard and I spent 40 mins trying to get into my first match. I am thinking of stepping away until matchmaking is fixed.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Nothing, just trying to launch operations.
Screenshots
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Multiplayer
Connection issues
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PlayStation
PS5
Latest version
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by reiv1s?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Opened
Reproduction in progress
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Reproduction in progress
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a day ago
Sep 18, 2024, 8:50:10 PM
PC
Steam
Latest version

No joke i have had the joining server issue 7 times in a row when attempting to play pve operations. After 3 mins on Joining server i alt + f4 then re-load and the same thing happens again. currently i have been trying to get into a game for half an hour.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
try to load into a game.
Step 2
wait for joining server to not do anything
Step 3
alt + F4
Step 4
reload game and repeat
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Basic Information
Please give your KSIVA if possible as well as a general description of the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. (To find your KSIVA identifier code, enter the game and press "Up-Down-Left-Right" three times in a row. You can then copy and paste it) You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue