Logo Platform
Crash after crash. You should be ashamed
XBox
Xbox Series X
2 days ago
Sep 17, 2024, 11:29:25 PM

seriously... no major updates no visibility. A small patch note that reads "rare" crashes. Every operation crashes. Can't load a mp game while in a party. Barely sloged through campaign with multiple crashes and reloads. Please fix this or offer us refunds/ discounts. This is getting close to class action lawsuit territory. 

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Tried to play any aspect of the game
Step 2
Tried to customize colors in armory
Screenshots
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Stability
Crash
Platform
Distribution
Game version
XBox
Xbox Series X
Latest version
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by s1kswim?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Opened
Reproduction in progress
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Reproduction in progress
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a day ago
Sep 18, 2024, 11:53:59 AM
XBox
Xbox Series X
Latest version

I have an Xbox series x and it’s constant crashes no matter what part of the game I’m in. Campaign or multiplayer, in game or in the hangar. Even on the title screen. I have tried all the trouble shooting, it is 100% something you guys need to do on your end. It’s strange because my friend with the same console has no problems at all with crashes, but I crash ALL THE TIME. My guess is something in game is not optimised well for some specific setting through the Xbox, I can’t think of any other reason why he has no issues but I have an unplayable game.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
I opened the game
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
18 hours ago
Sep 18, 2024, 9:13:36 PM
XBox
Xbox Series X
Latest version

as the title states.. whenever im ither in mission in game or on the battle barge the game will randomly just hard crash and boot me straight back to xbox dashboard.. iv tried reinstalling the game..

Factory reset the xbox. Even tried taking off the HD settings. And to no avail it keeps happening.. this issue has been making this game almost unplayable  

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Load game
Step 2
Game randomly crashes
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Basic Information
Please give your KSIVA if possible as well as a general description of the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. (To find your KSIVA identifier code, enter the game and press "Up-Down-Left-Right" three times in a row. You can then copy and paste it) You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue