Logo Platform
crash xbox x
XBox
Xbox Series X
10 hours ago
Sep 24, 2024, 11:26:25 AM

Crash about 20-30 min , back to dashboard or shut down the console (it make a freeze sound/image) , i have clean the dust from the xbox,  done every step recommended clearing cache , remove from Quick resume,  change the Mac adress ... nothing change , its very frustrating .

I really enjoy the game hope the next patch Will fix this

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Crash
Screenshots
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Stability
Crash
Platform
Distribution
Game version
XBox
Xbox Series X
Latest version
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by vinnz?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Opened
Reproduction in progress
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Reproduction in progress
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
10 hours ago
Sep 24, 2024, 11:37:27 AM
XBox
Xbox Series S
Latest version
The unplayability on all fronts of this game at least needs to be acknowledged. Please tell us you guys are working on fixing this masterpiece of a game.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Game crashes at random after open
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Basic Information
Please give your KSIVA if possible as well as a general description of the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. (To find your KSIVA identifier code, enter the game and press "Up-Down-Left-Right" three times in a row. You can then copy and paste it) You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue