Logo Platform

Reasonable Things I’d like to see added

Copied to clipboard!
4 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 4:59:15 AM

Love the game and how polished it is. I’ve put a ton of hours into it already and have some ideas to keep the game feeling fresh.

-A “Monster Hunter” mode. Kind of like operations except your team of 3-6 marines are on missions to track down powerful enemies from all different races. Some of these missions could drop your team in a jungle or more open countryside where detailed structures don’t have to be meticulously placed around the map. 

-Capture the Flag PvP mode. I mean the Bulwarks and heavies are set up to defend and you have grappling and stealth marines to sneak in and capture flags. Would add variety to PvP.

-PvP Siege Mode. One team pushes objectives while another defends. Each defense line broken through will unlock defensive and offensive “heavy” units to assist on both sides.

-Legend Operations. Reenact legendary battles that have taken place within the 40K universe.

-Orks. Orks would be awesome.

-PvP outro showing winning team in all their glorious customized armor.

-That’s all I have time for now

0Send private message
16 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 7:34:51 AM

I adore this game and would love "Raid" missions added to the game as well as more single player content. A longshot but perhaps steam workshop support could be added too? Games that have a dedicated community and mod support tend to live on and on just look at dawn of war 2.

0Send private message
13 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 9:57:44 AM
I love how you guys added 3 game modes for Space Marines 2, it's something that we haven't seen in a while ever since call of duty. I've spent 24 hours in total playing multiplayer and campaign mode. I have to say that you guys have nailed it down when it comes to character design and gameplay. Some issues that i hope the developers would look over would be their matchmaking problems. Sometimes when i'm done playing multiplayer, i can't seem to switch game modes or exit the game. I'm not sure if this is a pc problem but it gets annoying when i have to keep on open and closing the game just to switch game modes. An addition that i think would make multiplayer very unique would be the addition of finishers. Yes the game is mostly focused on campaign and operation modes, but if the developers have time to add changes to multiplayer it would be something that's very new  and not been done before. If you compare this game to big titles such as call of duty, valorant etc...  who both have similar game modes, there's not much of a difference other than warhammer being the exception to having a unique combat style e.g. thunder hammers, power swords, power fists etc...But if a finisher is added it would create more of an impact when kills are scored. I hope they take this idea into consideration and keep improving on a game that to me is close to perfection.

0Send private message
13 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 10:27:49 AM

I love your ideas! Especially the one about Legend PvE Missions, it reminds me a bit about Auric Gold Missions from Darktide - providing much higher difficulty but as well better rewards. 

But rewards... we would probably need some more items added that can be obtained only by playing these missions. Maybe like exclusive parts of armor for various chapters? This game has amazing visuals and art teams did great job, that's why it was my first idea, I think it's also easiest to implement. 

0Send private message
13 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 10:31:44 AM

I support anything that conveys creativity in PVE beyond just plain maps. On the Tuesday of 40k, there's not even a repeatable atmosphere or anything like that. 😂

0Send private message
8 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 2:46:04 PM

Well. Its just strange that you can have bionic right hand and not the left... Most astartes chapters dont care, but you cant play with Iron Hands without left bionic arm.

0Send private message
7 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 4:39:26 PM

I love where the OP's head is at.  A lot of that I think would take a significant amount of time to get right, but they're cool ideas to get the dream wheels rolling.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment