1. Allow more than one key for each command   - example : both Q and E for parrying (I'm easily panicked, I press every button)
2. Allow option to assign a button to toggle/hold melee on/off 2.bis Allow option to automatically switch to secondary weapon whenever using melee skill  - because, right now it's so not intuitive2.bis alt, Add melee animations for Main Guns of all classes (Tactical, Sniper, Vanguard)  - because, right now it's so not intuitive
3. Allow combination of keys for each command - example : MOUSE 4 + MOUSE 1: Melee, MOUSE 4+ Mouse 2 Parry
4. Give option to assign a different key for Gun Strike - example : CTRL+Mouse 1
5. Give a SOUND warning instead of visual signs only for imminent parry/dodge  - example: Darktide is a very good at this, give players more awareness of the situation
6. Give option to always 'aiming' at the direction of the viewing angle while melee (important)  - When I play with Mouse/Keyboard, it tends to keep attacking in same direction, even though I changed the viewing angle,     I'd like my next melee attack in direction in which I'm seeing now
7. Need to see the armor of other players in addition to HP bar in PVE (but maybe this was design choice?)
8. Animations should not be uninterruptible (but maybe this was design choice?)  - or reduce the damage received during the animation, for now, it's too much to my taste (maybe a skill for Bulwalk or Assault?)
 9. For Bulkwalk, allow option to disable current stance change of Power Sword and replace it by 'change weapon' (because that button is free)
PS: If 'I' make mods myself (for control especially), is there a risk for being perceived as hack/cheat?