Logo Platform

We need more CO-OP maps/ Ops

Copied to clipboard!
21 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 2:44:24 AM

As title states, we need more co-op maps. I am already starting to feel the effects of burnout only having 6 maps. I know the team would be working on new Operations right now but they really couldn't come fast enough. 

Love this game and I hope to see it thriving well into the next few years.

0Send private message
16 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 7:41:54 AM

RecoilX wrote:
more co-op maps

don't expect anyting. the current maps are just campaign maps hacked into pieces. if you look at the roadmap, you see new maps at a very slow pace.

0Send private message
14 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 9:40:22 AM

New maps are just part of the overall plan for the gaming industry, but please... please don’t make the art superficial. Focus on the core systems and replayability mechanics for each map. This is fundamental for any PVE game. How could the developers miss these mechanics? I don’t understand. Have they ever played Helldivers or Darktide? And the AI that’s been so hyped—I don’t see it being any different from other PVE games. ​

0Send private message
13 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 10:10:06 AM

If you want additional maps, I have a mod recommendation. This mod adds campaign maps to the PVE mode. On another note, why is there no wave of Gargoyles in the PVE mode? ​
https://www.nexusmods.com/warhammer40000spacemarine2/mods/34

0Send private message
10 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 1:36:48 PM

There are actually only three maps Brother. I'm done with those shield wielding heretics. They can keep whatever artefact they're after. Leave me to my Tyranids.

0Send private message
9 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 2:49:25 PM

Sarkonis wrote:

There are actually only three maps Brother. I'm done with those shield wielding heretics. They can keep whatever artefact they're after. Leave me to my Tyranids.

Don’t post truth-revealing comments like this everywhere, or the fanboys, hungry for their beautiful field of flowers, will come and attack you. LOL ​

0Send private message
8 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 3:42:08 PM

I don't see why we need more co-op maps at this point.  It's like demanding new presents 10 days after your birthday, because you played with all the presents you got for your birthday already.  

More maps will likely come eventually, but things take time.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment