I'll write again. You need to configure the AI equipment before the mission, both in the company and in PvP, plus so that they are with your chosen perks, weapons (green, purple, gold) in PVE mode. Well, a general improvement, because almost always it’s impossible to find 3 players for an operation and AI takes his place. So at least let it be useful. Also because in PVE you often come across rushers who run to complete a mission (bad gaming experience), when you want to play slowly, so you also need to configure and improve the AI so that PVE is passable with bots, at least by 2-3 difficultiSo that progress in offline mode in PVE is counted. And in general, give the opportunity to give the AI another weapon when playing in a company. Even in your trailer they are armed differently it would be great to give one a plasma, or a fist, a boltcarbine, melta. Yes, you can say play in a group in a co-op, but at +30 years old, you know, it’s not so easy to find time when you and your friends can play after work, everyone has children to do and other responsibilities Therefore, it seems to me that these settings should be for the replayability of the company, plus maybe story DLS, don’t give everything to PVE content, we should have content for all 3 game modes. This year there was already a game that considered that PVE was the main feature, Homeworld 3, look, after 2 weeks it was completely dead and of no interest to anyone. I don’t want this for SpaceMarine2, but the outflow of players is normal, this needs to be taken into account in order to attract people who will buy the game for a single player experience. I understand that the development of the game was forced. But now you seem to have received good finances 2ml copies dude, so I think we need to fill the game with content (this is one of the common complaints everywhere, there is not enough content) and most importantly improve the stability and online connection. We definitely need more than 3 maps for PVP They don’t even have to be so sports-oriented, just beautiful maps would be nice instead of symmetrical ones, we have a column here and a column here give the chaos bolters an evil purple shot color and a plasma color, the company already has it, a thousand sons just use these assets. This is not some kind of lore thing, it’s just how it’s always been in games, in DOW in the first Space Marine. This also helps to react faster in PVP . Definitely needs parry and stun in pvp and a deeper mele combat system. Now it’s just attack-defense spam. The third armor for assault , guys, he doesn’t have Phobos armor, so there should be 2 armor, this is the usual space marine armor, there should be three. Corrections for weapons with block characteristics. Gun Strike doesn't work on higher difficulties, especially in a crowd you can accidentally provoke him and take a ton of damage, this is not a good design decision