Logo Platform

Inconsistent but terrible stutter and performance dropping.

Copied to clipboard!
4 hours ago
Oct 7, 2024, 6:37:07 AM

So this is pretty bad, since the patch my games performance has tanked. I've checked every piece of hardware for performance issues and nothing.

I have an AMD RYZEN 7 3800 Zo-Tac Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 overclocked but stable, MSI Motherboard MPG X570 GAMING PLUS (MS-7C37) and the game is installed on an PCIE SSD.

Granted it's not premium specs but the game ran without an issue minus some long-ish load times on occasion. I can't for the life of me figure out WTF to do at this point. I'm running MSI Afterburner to manage GPU specs. Nothing and I mean NOTHING is running hot or out of capacity during the game. I've had it on Low, Medium and Custom settings, and it just doesn't matter. And the stutter can come and go, but usually once it shows up it's a nightmare to play anything at all. I've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it and still doesn't change anything. I dunno what they introduced with this patch but it's made the game completely unplayable for me at this point. I'm playing it on steam and shut off the overlay just to see if it made any difference and again, nothing. The stutter will show up randomly and that will be it. Pretty consistent issue in the Battle Barge and in OPs. However I ran a Co-op campaign mission with a friend through steam and it didn't stutter at all. So I'm all out of options outside of just buying new hardware to see if that fixes it, but considering it was running perfectly fine a week ago on what I have, I really don't want to resort to that.

If anyone has ANY suggestions at all or someone from FOCUS has their eyes on this, for the love of the Emperor, please hit me up. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment