Logo Platform

Can I upgrade editions?

Copied to clipboard!
23 days ago
Aug 28, 2024, 3:27:33 AM

Hi I've recently picked up the Gold edition and I was planning on upgrading to the Ultra edition at some point. Will I be able to pick up the ultra edition for a reduced price or will I have to pay full price for the other edition?

0Send private message
23 days ago
Aug 28, 2024, 8:38:07 AM

From what I have heard, this is not currently possible. One idea would be to cancel your current order and place a completely new order.​

0Send private message
22 days ago
Aug 28, 2024, 12:00:52 PM

I recently got a free code through AMD rewards and was wondering the same. The code is for the base game, but I was planning on buying one of the higher editions...

0Send private message
22 days ago
Aug 28, 2024, 12:06:19 PM

​

orwhynotrandom wrote:

Hi I've recently picked up the Gold edition and I was planning on upgrading to the Ultra edition at some point. Will I be able to pick up the ultra edition for a reduced price or will I have to pay full price for the other edition?

Hello

Sadly you can't upgrade your version. You'll have to refund the one you have and buy the one you want

0Send private message
22 days ago
Aug 28, 2024, 12:16:57 PM

​

Gevil wrote:

​

orwhynotrandom wrote:

Hello

Sadly you can't upgrade your version. You'll have to refund the one you have and buy the one you want

Do you know if there's Any chance there's a way to trade my code from AMD rewards in (once it's assigned to me) to get money off a higher edition?

0Send private message
22 days ago
Aug 28, 2024, 6:58:12 PM

Is there a way to see how the Ultra Edition cosmetics will look like? I mean it is a deciding factor if I will purchase it after all.

0Send private message
22 days ago
Aug 28, 2024, 8:17:45 PM

​

Pitalla wrote:

Is there a way to see how the Ultra Edition cosmetics will look like? I mean it is a deciding factor if I will purchase it after all.

image loaded from url​
This is the Ultramarines Champions Pack which is part of the Ultra Edition.

"It’s a unique, richly detailed full armour set for the Heavy class that comes with its unique Heavy Bolter."

Updated 22 days ago.
0Send private message
22 days ago
Aug 28, 2024, 9:21:10 PM

​

Rexipher wrote:

​

Pitalla wrote:

image loaded from url​

"It’s a unique, richly detailed full armour set for the Heavy class that comes with its unique Heavy Bolter."

For real? alright! I wonder if I'll be able to change its colors.

0Send private message
22 days ago
Aug 28, 2024, 9:51:09 PM

​

Pitalla wrote:

​

Rexipher wrote:

​

Pitalla wrote:

image loaded from url​

For real? alright! I wonder if I'll be able to change its colors.

Saw a comment on Reddit saying, and I quote:
"The chapter champions can't be edited in any way, according to the employee who wrote this article on Discord. That's a real shame."
So if that's true one can't alter the Champion skins in any way, colors, emblems, armour pieces, nothing. Which sucks.
I would've thought that the Champion Packs was just another way to get some extra "deluxe" pieces to costumize a class with.

0Send private message
21 days ago
Aug 29, 2024, 12:50:24 PM

I hope that you can at least customise the Cosmetic and Weapon Skin packs, otherwise I don't see any real benefit to the already poor content of the Season Pass in my opinion​

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment