Logo Platform

Global level

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Sep 11, 2024, 12:04:19 PM

We all have the issue with getting kicked from squads. I have 2 maxed characters, therefore I can proudly say I know how to play this game. But even though I am experienced, I get kicked from squads, because of my lower level characters that I´m just trying to level and not even on the hardest difficulty! If we could get a small patch where people can see next to your name what total level you have (the levels from all characters combined), so players can have seconds thoughts before kicking you, because they otherwise just think I´m overconfident and bad seeing my low level character joining. It´s just the number they see, they dont even see what potential relic weapons I´m having equipped.

0Send private message
14 days ago
Sep 23, 2024, 8:18:41 AM

I second this.

There needs to be some kind of easy to see/understand indicator telling other players that you have played more than what the current low level class they see right then and there.

Maybe something like a border/frame around your name in the party overview with your combined/career level.

0Send private message
14 days ago
Sep 23, 2024, 4:51:47 PM

It makes sense to have an over all level/score on your account so people know your not a noob. I've never kicked anyone from a my squad before but I have left rooms when I see it's just me and one other player who's low leveled and has a non-upgraded secondary weapon on substantial difficulty... That's almost a guaranteed fail when trying to do that difficulty or higher. I've finished two classes as well (tactical and bulwark) and now I'm working on the sniper but I can't carry a match with an underpowered character. Leveling sniper is already hard enough without the ability to regain your cloak from headshot kills which doesn't unlock until level 21...

0Send private message
13 days ago
Sep 24, 2024, 9:39:10 PM

Agree, this sounds logical - either in brackets a highest level character or total level...

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment