Logo Platform

Optional crossplay should be added to Eternal War (PvP)

Copied to clipboard!
25 days ago
Sep 12, 2024, 4:45:21 PM

I understand the initial reasons for crossplay being disabled in PvP, but it is a massive shame to not have the option (like the option that already exists in the settings) to allow crossplay in PvP for those who wish to use it. I think many players will grow bored of PvE and wish to play PvP with their friends, and may leave the game as a result. 

Hopefully this will be added in an upcoming update! 

0Send private message
25 days ago
Sep 12, 2024, 6:40:04 PM

We are right there with your brother, this a absolute must for the game to live on in the Emperors name!

0Send private message
2 days ago
Oct 4, 2024, 10:46:03 PM

PVP cross play is a must! It will allow space marines no matter what platform to slay heretics for the emperor together. In the name of the imperium let us fight side by side with optional PVP cross play! 

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 hours ago
Oct 7, 2024, 7:47:36 AM

Emperor bless this post. Crossplay PVP is an absolute must to extend the longevity of the playerbase. 

Simple fixes like opt in / out crossplay and 6v6, ranked pvp, a few new game modes like execution with reviving would elevate SM2 to the most glory, not to mention it would be one of the few big games to bring all consoles and pc together, that could and would build one of the strongest communities ever. 

Here is a fun lesser known fact I've tested with my battle brothers: Crossplay PVP "works" in the Battle Barge Arena in Eternal War mode. In other words, we are unable to que up for pvp, but can duel. On top of that, if you duel in the operations mode lobby, the different weapon types actually work in pvp, so a fencing weapon type can actually perfect parry players, whereas in Eternal War all weapons seem to function as Block style. 

They have the systems in place for it all. 

Trust in Your Wargear 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment