Logo Platform

Wasting Potential. Activate Eternal War Crossplay

Copied to clipboard!
25 days ago
Sep 12, 2024, 7:00:49 PM

I honestly can not think of a reason why you dont just bite the bullet and activate crossplay, this mode has serious potential, a nice, small and focused team based shooter that i would like to play with my friends no matter the system they play on but I am really getting the impression that this mode is just a gimmick to you.  A side project to proclaim at launch "look our game has PvP, now we can appeal top an even bigger audience, head pats please". I todays games market where everyone else can normally play with everyone else it should have not even been a question that got asked at the production meeting. 

and to top it off now there are rumors that you will not be making any additional content for Eternal war at all. If you were trying to make the PVP market dislike your product, your on the right track.

If you sort this out you can still save this ship, but what ever im just one of the many people saying "Eternal War Crossplay! do it!" but you dont have to listen to the players, just keep churning out Battle pass stuff to keep those pennies coming in and the big boys upstairs happy. 

Shame.

0Send private message
24 days ago
Sep 13, 2024, 4:53:16 PM

Dude if this is the case that they won’t bring more to PVP or bring cross play then, the game will surly fall off. I hope that’s not the case. 

0Send private message
3 days ago
Oct 4, 2024, 10:49:41 PM

PVP cross play must come to space marine 2! Let us stand together and make our voices heard. Flood focus together with our need for PvP cross play! For the emperor! 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment