Logo Platform

Max difficult should have some form of protection from leechers.

Copied to clipboard!
12 days ago
Sep 25, 2024, 4:34:26 PM

Hi there. We all know that at the moment finding full lobbies is pretty hard, due to connection issues and matchmaking disconnection.

I don't mind that since I have faith in the devs to fix that aspect of the game over time.

What really put my patience to the test is having level 1 to 10 player joining my game in order to leech experience and materials. 

This happens all too frequently for me to ignoire. I love excorting less experienced player during the level but it feels like a waste of time having 2 bluebarries in team wasting a 40 minutes run cause they cannot satay alive and lack the damage. 

I feel like having violet gear should be a requirement to enter such activities in the first place. 

This simple change would prevent so many troublemakers to ruin the game and the matchmaking.

Cheers. GLC

0Send private message
12 days ago
Sep 25, 2024, 5:18:52 PM

If I see a low level character rocking a starter sidearm on Substantial or higher difficulty in the Battle-Barge, I'm out. I refuse to play with someone who thinks they can just go into the harder difficulty with beginner level weapons just because they think they're amazing at the game; they just don't put out enough damage to keep up with all the enemies. I don't even care if they have other characters maxed out. If your carrying a weapon that hasn't been upgraded once, then you don't belong in Substantial or Ruthless difficulty.

0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 27, 2024, 8:32:07 AM

People and their fragile little egos

Ruthless isn't that difficult and people should stop acting like you need to have a high level character for it that's complete nonsense.

If you don't like being matched with low level players you now have the option to make it private and invite some friends.

If anything it's people like OP and the second guy here who give the community a bad rep.

Updated 10 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
7 days ago
Sep 30, 2024, 4:50:27 PM

I'm already level 25 on all classes but I've got kicked from a lot of lobbies as a low level character (with relic weapons I've got from other classes) without even given a chance to show that I'm not dead weight, and I don't want to waste time on lower difficulties that give a lot less XP and are boring in general, so at least give those randoms a chance to prove themselves, if they are indeed dead weight then I jave no objection against kicking them.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Oct 4, 2024, 7:48:50 AM

Tbh the only non deadweight gray rarity weapons on ruthless is Melta due to stagger and heavy plasma incinerator due to insanely absurd damage

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment