Logo Platform

Error 134: What is going on?

Copied to clipboard!
24 days ago
Sep 13, 2024, 3:02:51 AM

I am constantly getting disconnected from the game servers for seemingly normal load screens. Whenever I complete an operation, I get disconnected. Whenever I complete a PvP match, I get disconnected. Whenever the story mode loads a new map/transitions to a new area, I get disconnected. Even simply switching between PvE, PvP, and story disconnects me. Reconnecting from the title screen sometimes worked, but it just disconnects me as I try to load into the battle barge.  I've tried a few tricks but nothing has worked. I've disabled the steam overlay, adjusted various graphical and network settings, disabled cross play, made sure everything was on the latest version, and verified my files. Nothing has worked. I've seen this error show up on streams and other players reporting it so I know I'm not alone. Does anyone have any advice or tips? Are the devs aware of this? Does anyone know?

A suggestion: as much as i love the title screen, after the 50th time seeing it, you could say I was a bit frustrated. If possible, please add the ability to reconnect while offline on the battle barge so I don't have to suffer through the load screen 4 times every time I try to reconnect.

0Send private message
20 days ago
Sep 17, 2024, 3:19:01 AM

You are definitely NOT alone... I've made a detailed bug report experiencing the same thing as you in my profile under BUGS. Check it out to see if its the same issue as you and together with your help and many others we can bring it to the devs attention. As far as devs noticing this issue there is nothing on twitter, steam discussions, or here about things they are hearing from feedback and it is concerning because I really love the game as i'm sure you do too. Minus loading into the main menu for the 1000th time. Ive got crazy "playtime" on just the main menu itself. For someone who is trying to grind this game out I've seen the main menu more times than i've seen tyranids get ripped apart 

0Send private message
20 days ago
Sep 17, 2024, 10:01:32 PM

I had the same issue, identical to how you described. Something that might help is checking your computers Date and time settings. Where it says to "Synchronize your Clock", make sure that it is current. For some reason mine had not sync'd since 2021. It took a few try's to sync but after getting it up to date I hopped on Space Marine 2 and played a few operations with friends and have not gotten error coded since, while before I could only do a max of one mission before losing connection. 

I'm on windows 10 if that makes a difference.
Capture date time.PNG

0Send private message
14 days ago
Sep 23, 2024, 7:50:16 AM

IMG_0384.jpegYou are not alone i have the same problem but in ps5

Updated 12 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment