Hello Space Marine 2 Dev-Team,

as for now I have spent 85 hours in Space Marine 2 and I absolutely love it. My friends and I are grinding on and off in the missions and its very refreshing leveling a new class which one likes.
I hope in the near future it is possible to add other classes (TechMarine ? Apothekarius ? some Psioniker?) who knows for now I have some points to adress;

- Let us see our Teammates Armor below the Health Bar, so for Co-op and Missions you can let your Teammates make executes when they are on low armor or have none
(at the moment you dont know if your mate has some or not and if it gets scrappy on higher difficulties you dont have the time to communicate as fast but if you see it on the left side it
might help a lot)

- For Multiplayer PvP stop the max. 3 players cap and let us join with as many friends/mates till a team (for now its 6v6) is full, nothing is more frustrating to have 4 friends online at the same time and everyone is down for some PvP but cant even queue together as 4. (as soon as you join the "Crusade" on the Battle Barge remove the Party cap)

- My Last point would only be the synchronisation from the Mission / Co-op Armor to PvP as at least for me i will most likely take the same Custom Sets from Missions as well as for PvP
(and if not, then there are at least 4 set options to pre-customize for PvP and PvE -/- kinda frustrating when i spend some good minutes for a Set just to having to do the exact one again for the other Mode PvP or PvE goes both ways).

I guess bug fixes and connectivity issues should be resolved soon and these little tweeks will improve the gameplay and fun for players and friends.

Good luck.

1. Short addition, it would be great, that if you play Bulwark on the Sword, that you are able to switch the sword style on an extra button or give the option to bind it somewhere else
   (I often fat finger or switch the style unintentionally mid fight, could be an easy solution to give the style swap an extra binding or at least the option to do it)

Edit: Patch 3.0 - Quality of life change 

- add a small option/checkbox to clear "all unlocked skins" in the pre-custom settings as they are reset with a new exclamation mark symbol after a new update/patch