Hey guys, enjoying the changes so far with this patch, dodging and parrying feels less punishing, gameplay feels much more entertaining and enjoyable and the new difficulty coming in future patches promises to set up the challenge that was out of peoples reach for those that are missing it right now.

There is however one little issue I've encountered regarding ultrawide support. I play most (if not all) my games on NV Surround (3x 1920x1080 monitors) for a total resolution of 5760x1080. Normally there isn't an issue and its often just a FOV blowout on the edges of the external screens and the center monitor displayed what would normally be viewable on a 1080p monitor. It seems though that the image displayed at my resolution is just 1080p stretched wide across all 3 monitors turning my tall and demigod-like space marine into a short stack stumpy dwarf, along with everything else in the viewport.

When I change the Render Resolution from Dynamic to any of the other options and vice-versa, the stretching seems to almost figure itself out (albeit in a very limited and zoomed in and confined viewport by comparison to what it looks like normally at native 16:9 resolutions) The problem is, the second I move my camera it goes back to stretching the 1080p image across the 3 monitors.

I would absolutely love to play this game in all its glory in a dark room with my 5.1 surround speakers blasting bolter fire and tyranid screams witnessing the glory of the Imperium on all my 1.5 meters of monitor realty. Is there any way around this that I could possibly get working where the far left and right monitors are just an extension of my central viewport without the stretching or horrific "zooming in" of the camera over the shoulder?

Please find screenshots attached:

Loading into the game @5760x1080

Screenshot (378)-min.png

Changing Render Resolution from Dynamic to Performance

Screenshot (379)-min.png

To see my feet in this 2nd image, I have to look 180 degrees directly down. As you could probably imagine, that's not ideal when fighting anything that isn't at eye level.

Any assistance in this matter would be GREATLY appreciated.
FOR THE EMPEROR! AND THE ANGEL!