Logo Platform

a day ago Sep 18, 2024, 4:14:25 PM

I feel like i sound like broken record, but so be it. Since september 9th, not only me, but many other players not only on Xbox Series X but also PC and PS5 have huge problem with consant crashes of the game that occour between 5 to 20 minutes of playtime. After said time, game freezes for few seconds and then console goes back to console dash board. Are devs even aware of this massive issue ? Cause we constantly hear about new content and other tweaks but not a single word in Q&A addresing this massive issue, that stops a lot of people from playing, myself included. Please fix this massive issue with late september patch, because its mental that triple A game, that costs 60 dollars on release keeps crashing, stopping a lot of players from simply playing. 

Top answers
Oldest answers
Recent answers
Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
a day ago
Sep 18, 2024, 4:26:54 PM
A this moment i have a feeling that this massive problem is ignored, i hope that devs will prove me wrong, i want to be wrong because after 13 years of waiting i and many other players simply cannot enjoy what they've been waiting for for last 13 years

0Send private message
a day ago
Sep 18, 2024, 6:01:09 PM
Absolutely agree. I have got same issue. I really enjoy the game, but constant crashes are unacceptable.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment