Bought the game on release. Sound issues straight away - cut scenes were fine but sound in the prologue was broken (distant and missing dialogue - similar to shell shock effect in games) Found on steam post that locking frames to 30fps would fix this- it did for the prologue = game looks great and i face no issues until the second mission once the cut scene finishes the game is just freeze frames of Tyranids and guardsmen - totally unplayable sometimes everyone else is frozen and you can move , other times things moving but its like you're a ghost that they can't see or interact with - its like really bad lag but im not playing online) - I've verified games files over and over , restarted , checked all graphic drivers are up to date - nothing I can do works - the game also forces you to ALT F4 to quit as the quitting screen is just an infinite load.

My system meets all recommended requirements and the game is installed on my SSD. Also the prologue ran so smoothly I doubt its hardware issue. I noticed there are a fair few posts of people with the same issue but Focus Interactive don't seem to bother to respond - Hoping another person with similar issues has found a fix?
I can't even test if Operations or PVP works as the only level of the game that worked was the prologue.