Logo Platform

a day ago Sep 21, 2024, 5:25:32 AM

As of toiday September 21st, i can no longer complete an online Operation. i played fine yesterday and all the days before since the 7th without seeing a "disconnected from server" error. was there an update pushed out on the 20th or something that has now made the game unplayable online?

basically what is happening now is every time i get into an online operation, around 10 minutes in or less i will get randomly disconnected. i have google fiber for internet so i know my internet connection is not the issue. i am on PS5 and like i said, i have not had connection issues in an operation since i got the gold edition on the 7th. now connection issues while finding a operation to get into has been constant but i hadnt disconnected before once i got in.
Top answers
Oldest answers
Recent answers
Copied to clipboard!
12 hours ago
Sep 21, 2024, 10:25:04 PM

just so anyone that sees this knows, im not saying its a fix but it has for some reason gotten rid of the constant diconnecting issues i was seeing.
i have the disc version since i got the gold edition so i uninstalled it from my PS5 and reinstalling/updating seems to have fixed the issue. i dont know if any issues with any updates that have been pushed out caused the disconnecting issue and have since been fixed but its something to try if you are seeing the same issues i had

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment