Logo Platform

Pre-heresy Traitor Legions customization?

4 hours ago Sep 22, 2024, 6:25:30 AM

I have noticed that in the Heraldry you placed 6 Traitor Legions under Heretic Astartes, but not Emperor's Children, Word Bearers, and Thousand Sons (which are already in the game). Also, I have noticed that in those 6 Traitor Legions, you have added their pre-heresy legion iconography, which is awesome. So I have created for myself loyalist pre-heresy World Eaters and Death Guard marines with their respective color schemes and legion icons you provided (right shoulder pad, for Deathwatch or...?).

My question will be, will you add some Mark III, IV, and V armor pieces to the customization in-game in the future, or DLC maybe? As a big fan of the W30k Heresy era, I would love to fully customize my Loyalist/Traitor Legionaries. And besides that, if you manage to create some narrative-driven skirmish maps (like Prospero, Isstvan, or Calth) in PvP, we (players) could create awesome battles from Horus Heresy lore, like Burning of Prospero or Drop site massacre. I believe that a lot of players and W40k fans will love to see that coming.

Top answers
Oldest answers
Recent answers
Copied to clipboard!
?

Click here to login

Comment