Logo Platform

Terminator ideas For PVE & PVP

Game modesCo-op

8 days ago
Sep 11, 2024, 12:35:32 PM

Ability can make a charge for 20 meters and Stun all enemies, instaKill all Small ones.
Cannot dodge instead more easier blocking and 6 Armor
if attacked by unblockable attacks while blocking the Terminator takes 50% less damage
and some Perks to Reduce damage taken.

WARGEAR OPTIONS
Assault cannon - Power fist, playstyle slow Fire Support. needs heavy stance to Fire accurate.
Storm bolter or Combi-melta - Power fist, playstyle Hybrid. change Fire mode by mauswheel for Combi-melta.
Storm Shield - Thunder hammer, playstyle Rush Anti Heavy.
Twin lightning claws - Cyclone missile launcher, playstyle Rush Anti Mass.

alternative ability by Sharktopotopus, Short-ranged Teleport. Target an area like Auspex Scan, and the Teleport takes a couple seconds to align. Can be used to rapidly redeploy around the map, and away from a tight spot, or alternately, can be used offensively by teleporting into a group of enemies. Any foes caught in the Teleport exit point explode as if hit by a Melta bomb charge, then the Terminator can come roaring out of the exit point, dealing death to any survivors.

check out my different ideas on The right side (Marinus'S OTHER IDEAS) like the Dreadnought.

Updated 2 hours ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
8 days ago
Sep 11, 2024, 2:56:52 PM

I was thinking 4 armour with a refractor feeld like the heaves but all round and on all the time until it go's down then they hit ur armour then finally ur hp. After combat armour comes back as normal then ur shild after that 

0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 11, 2024, 8:38:06 PM

firstly the visual effects with a 360 degree refractor feeld would be annoying all the time. and secondly having an extra shield that does the same thing as armor would be pretty useless as it is easier to just give more armor. but i still appreciate your nerdiness Brother

0Send private message
7 days ago
Sep 12, 2024, 3:28:57 PM

It would be great if we have some combi weapons, where you can switch between the two just like the grenade launcher bolter.

0Send private message
7 days ago
Sep 12, 2024, 5:50:32 PM

Awesome suggestion!  I've asked for Terminators before - so it's nice to see a Terminator request get the attention of the devs!  Take my +1.

0Send private message
7 days ago
Sep 12, 2024, 6:02:53 PM

StonkHigh03 wrote:

It would be great if we have some combi weapons, where you can switch between the two just like the grenade launcher bolter.

great idea

0Send private message
5 days ago
Sep 14, 2024, 12:32:24 PM

Terminators are objectively stronger than the other classes so it would be best if they were part of a PVP mode similar to Titanfall's system

0Send private message
5 days ago
Sep 14, 2024, 2:31:52 PM

LordSwaglarion wrote:

Terminators are objectively stronger than the other classes so it would be best if they were part of a PVP mode similar to Titanfall's system

exactly the opposite if they are stronger than all other classes it would be better if they were only in PVE, but it would make more sense to make them available everywhere some players play only PVP Some only PVE cutting content for one side is Bullshit, apart from a Dreadnought because it would be too big or OP for PVE. The Terminator's weakness is that he can't dodge, which means heavy weapons can kill him fast, especially focus fire. Good idea with the Titanfall stuff, but I think it would be better if it was a Dreadnought instead of a Terminator.

0Send private message
4 days ago
Sep 15, 2024, 8:20:51 PM

Love the idea of adding Terminators, but thought a good Ability for them would be Short-ranged Teleport. Target an area like Auspex Scan, and the Teleport takes a couple seconds to align. Can be used to rapidly redeploy around the map, and away from a tight spot, or alternately, can be used offensively by teleporting into a group of enemies. Any foes caught in the Teleport exit point explode as if hit by a Melta bomb charge, then the Terminator can come roaring out of the exit point, dealing death to any survivors.

0Send private message
4 days ago
Sep 15, 2024, 11:54:21 PM

Sharktopotopus wrote:

Love the idea of adding Terminators, but thought a good Ability for them would be Short-ranged Teleport. Target an area like Auspex Scan, and the Teleport takes a couple seconds to align. Can be used to rapidly redeploy around the map, and away from a tight spot, or alternately, can be used offensively by teleporting into a group of enemies. Any foes caught in the Teleport exit point explode as if hit by a Melta bomb charge, then the Terminator can come roaring out of the exit point, dealing death to any survivors.

I like the idea

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 10:32:39 PM

Instead of getting more armor I think more hp and damage reduction would fit better. make them unable to dodge OR move slower. and I think it should not be a separate class, instead all classes can choose between power Armour and terminator armor. getting buffs and debuffs depending on which armor they choose.

imagen playing as heavy with terminator armor, or assault or bulwark. would be very epic for sure.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 10:45:38 PM

Jadous wrote:

Instead of getting more armor I think more hp and damage reduction would fit better. make them unable to dodge OR move slower. and I think it should not be a separate class, instead all classes can choose between power Armour and terminator armor. getting buffs and debuffs depending on which armor they choose.

imagen playing as heavy with terminator armor, or assault or bulwark. would be very epic for sure.

I like your idea but from what I can tell from the devs they want to create lots of new classes rather than rework all the old ones at the moment. So it's unlikely that we'll get different armor for all classes, maybe for the Apothecary and Chaplain.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment