Logo Platform

Additional comments on improving Ai bot performance mentioned in Q&A

Game options

11 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 8:50:51 AM

In Q&A, the developer said that they will adjust the passivity in boss battle situations.

However, I think this is not enough.

We need to look at it from a more distant perspective.

Once you finish developing all classes and all weapons, most people will not need to play low difficulty and average difficulty operations.

Will new gamers who come in at this moment be able to play PvE operations smoothly?

From this perspective, we need to consider the performance of AI bots.

Until new gamers get used to the game through operations, level up their classes and weapons, and enter operations with a high level of difficulty where there will be the most matches, the companions that new gamers will probably be with are not players but AI bots.

However, the AI bots do not stop their strong attacks and just watch blankly as mid-level enemies call for reinforcements nearby. Somehow, when I finish the operation and check the results, the player takes most of the damage given to the enemy.

Will it be fun?

Players can monopolize the items that come out when playing with AI bots, but what's the use if the AI bots do so little?

It's not that 3 people deal damage, but the speed of killing enemies is slow.

Then you will encounter enemy attacks more often.

The operation completion time increases proportionally. It's tiring.

I think that AI bots should do the work of one player so that new gamers won't lose interest even if they can't play cooperatively with other players.

It's not enough to simply adjust AI passivity in boss battles.

Didn't you set the operation clear difficulty setting based on three players playing cooperatively?

I hope you set the performance of AI bots based on one player.

This article was translated using Google Translate.

Updated 6 hours ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
9 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 10:20:00 AM

Absolutely agree, especially that it will be a bad gaming experience for new players when no one will play on low difficulties in pve because the majority of the player base is already leveled up. I think bots should be able to handle operations up to at least difficulty 2-3

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment