Logo Platform

Perfect Parry sound volume is very loud.

WeaponsCo-opGame options

10 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 9:16:16 AM

I very recently reached the Relic class of knives for my Vanguard. The fencing knife and some accompanying perks allow for almost perfect parries at all times. This allowed me to get very familiar with how loud that sound is. I hope to see an option to adjust the audio for that particular sound. It’s driving me nuts. 

Updated 9 hours ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
10 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 9:55:38 AM

I've not had this problem at all and i've been going for perfect parries as much as possible as soon as i started playing since its a core mechanic with the perks of the Bulwark, which I maxed out first. And now that its pretty much happening every time, I haven't found the sound to be too loud, and I actually like that its easy to tell when i got it, or when I didn't proc my perk (I run the perk than deals aoe dmg 5 meters around me when i perfect parry, so I know that I got that dmg in, and can estimate how much health my target, and possible other enemies around me have. Yeah you can tell by the animation and gunstrike opportunity too though but sometimes things are chaotic and theres a bunch of effects flying around that visual cues are less obvious, aside from the brief slowmo I guess.

I'm not at all against having more options to adjust things to each players liking though so you get my vote! Better/more specific adjustments for the audio in the game would be welcome.

Idk if you'd be interested but i would like to hear your thoughts on my idea on how to encourage teamplay and how to help out with the healing mechanics now that the multimelta overheal bug is being patched out and there will be more competition for stims...

Heres a link: https://community.focus-entmt.com/focus-entertainment/space-marine-2/ideas/4836-about-the-healing-mechanics-and-teamplay?page=1

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment