Logo Platform

Let players pick for every classes the Chaos Space Marines Legions which they want

Chapters

23 days ago
Aug 27, 2024, 4:02:20 PM

Simply let players choose the legion they want for all classes, pls !

Updated 25 minutes ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
8 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 11:13:08 PM

first i wana say im really enjoying the game. but SM1 nailed the pvp customization already, it cant be that hard. just do exactly what they did. its not for lore reasons, there are actually very few restrictions lore wise regarding traitor legions.  and those are mostly on Tsons anyway

0Send private message
12 days ago
Sep 7, 2024, 2:19:23 PM

All the classes have legion specific dialogue. I think they should remain locked, but just get more customization within their respective legions.

0Send private message
12 days ago
Sep 7, 2024, 4:52:04 PM

Laced wrote:

Focus giving 50% of the pvp player base less customization option it not cool, we all understand this was probably due to the lack of time but for the love of chaos, please work towards making more chaos skins and therefore "unlocking" the classes to other factions just as the loyalist space marine already have been.

It would  open an easy door towards chaos focus pve operations, where you can  fight the imperium, not to mention a lot of season pass possibilities

Exactly! I don't understand how some people feel like it's not an issue since "It's focused on the loyalists! And PVP is only one game mode, not even the main one!". Even if it's the case, a balanced PVP mode with customization for both side can only be beneficial for everyone! It's more players, and happier players. Options don't even have to be as numerous as what loyalists get but even just being able to choose chapter and class would go a long way to not make it feel like Chaos got the very short end of the stick. And it gives Focus the opportunity for more expansions for chaos fans!

0Send private message
12 days ago
Sep 7, 2024, 5:19:39 PM

Right now it is a bummer to get stuck as chaos in pvp. I think the best option and maybe less resource dependent would be to add more fixed skins for chaos customization. Since each class already has legion specific voice lines it would be weird to add death guard stuff to black legion tactical. Instead they should just create an actual death guard tactical and then hopefully start adding legion specific customization to make what we want.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 7:52:52 AM

Laced wrote:

Dyranor wrote:

I'm a bit concerned about the silence in this matter.

It's clearly one of the most wished features fans are requesting.

And we already know the roadmap for the whole 1st year. But we didn't hear a single word for the Chaos issue.

What makes me think:

-Devs don't want to say "that won't happen" to not affect sales on the release of the game.

-Devs don't know how to proceed in this matter and still need to think about the proper way to solve this.

Because I refuse to believe devs were not expecting we would complain about the very limited customization with chaos.

Agreed, they have been sketchy about chaos customization since before that god awful community update. Something is wrong and we can all feel it

Yeah, the devs being radio silence on this matter is a huge red flag for the pvp people.

0Send private message
0Send private message
11 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 1:44:17 PM

Yeah they should add customization for chaos as well. Even if its simplistic...I'm fairly sure they ran out of time and thats why it is like it is, but they should focus on balancing this out a bit before adding more loyalist stuff. Plenty of WH40k fans actually prefer chaos, and its weird the multiplayer progression counts only for one side... So fixing this would help with player retention and not make one side in pvp seem like a neglected afterthought, almost a punishment to have to play "the other side."

0Send private message
0Send private message
11 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 2:14:38 PM

Ongabongas wrote:

Right now it is a bummer to get stuck as chaos in pvp. I think the best option and maybe less resource dependent would be to add more fixed skins for chaos customization. Since each class already has legion specific voice lines it would be weird to add death guard stuff to black legion tactical. Instead they should just create an actual death guard tactical and then hopefully start adding legion specific customization to make what we want.

I agree. Perhaps at this point the easier thing would be adding a few options for each class. For example:

Tactical > Black legion, Thousand Sons, Word Bearers

Vanguard > Khorne, Nightlords, Black Legion

Assault > Nightlords, Khorne, Black Legion

Heavy > Iron Warriors, Black Legion, Emperor's Children

Bulwark > Death Guard, Iron Warriors, Black Legion

Sniper > Alpha Legion, Black Legion

It's just a general idea, it can be not exactly like that, but you can see I put Black Legion in all the classes because I think it's a good base to make a Chaos marines look like other Legions. So it would be the best way to have "all legions" with all the possible classes.

Actually, I think this would have been the smartest approach for the release of the game. Only Black legion for Chaos in the release of the game. And then add Legion skins for each class via DLC. Customizing from the Black legion it's as easy as Customizing from Ultramarines. And I have no doubt they would sell a lot of those Chaos DLC class skins

Updated 11 days ago.
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 9:01:22 PM

AzrielProne wrote:

40,000% agreed. For Loyalist and Chaos - Don’t lock legion specific armor behind a class. If I want to play Night Lord as a Bullwark or Heavy I should be able to and so on. This is lore breaking and kind of kills it for fans. 

big since when do you see a jump assault Deathguard? your point is irrelevant

0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 12:22:44 AM

Brother_Sergeant_Stag wrote:

All the classes have legion specific dialogue. I think they should remain locked, but just get more customization within their respective legions.

All the loyalist classes have Ultramarine dialogue. Doesnt stop everyone from customizing their guys to not be Ultramarines the first chance they get. Chaos should not be legion-locked.

0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 4:25:36 AM

+1 and make chaos usable in pve.I understand it costs worktime ,make separate battle pass for chaos then on next years,for now just free customization using the stuff we already have .you can launch seasons with theme like iron warriors vs imperial fists

0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 8:45:19 AM

This is my #1 complaint. Also Emperor's Children being my favorite, I feel hurt with them completely being left out. What's up with that?

0Send private message
0Send private message
12 days ago
Sep 7, 2024, 12:11:02 PM

After checking again the roadmap now I'm not sure if devs are already considering this for season 3 but they are not just unveiling the plans.

In season 2 it is said new Pve missions (which implies more than 1, let's say 2 for the loyal side).

And then in season 3 we'll get another one, but with new pvp modes, arenas and new enemy.

I don't know but to me it sounds like lot of new stuff and it could be for chaos. I don't discard s3 pve is also for chaos (because on season 2 we'll already have 8 pve missions with loyal marines which is a good number).

It's a reasonable explanation to this silent. But they can't talk about this yet.

0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 11, 2024, 1:47:01 PM

Bigsmoke44 wrote:

Laced wrote:

Dyranor wrote:

I'm a bit concerned about the silence in this matter.

It's clearly one of the most wished features fans are requesting.

And we already know the roadmap for the whole 1st year. But we didn't hear a single word for the Chaos issue.

What makes me think:

-Devs don't want to say "that won't happen" to not affect sales on the release of the game.

-Devs don't know how to proceed in this matter and still need to think about the proper way to solve this.

Because I refuse to believe devs were not expecting we would complain about the very limited customization with chaos.

Agreed, they have been sketchy about chaos customization since before that god awful community update. Something is wrong and we can all feel it

I’m very worried they won’t bother adding Chaos legions to a Co-op game mode, or give chaos their own Co-op, it’s very odd they Wouldn’t expect people to want to play as chaos on either the PVP side or PVE.

probably because some of the y1 stuff is for chaos and they dont want to accidentally spoil it. after all the Y1 roadmap doesnt specifically state its for any side chaos or loyalist it simply states chapter cosmetics. chapters being possible chaos chapters or loyalist. so who knows we will have to wait for each cosmetic drop to see whats added.

0Send private message
0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 11, 2024, 5:19:14 PM

Agreed. I'd love to play as a Nightlord Heavy or World Eaters Assault, or whatever combination strikes me while in the pvp editor. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment