Logo Platform

please make the pyreblaster or heavy flamer a weapon in pve and pvp

Weapons

24 days ago
Aug 27, 2024, 5:53:26 PM

I was absolutely ecstatic when I saw the pyreblaster was going to be in the game, but also slightly worried that it would be campaign exclusive. I would absolutely love to use it in pve and pvp modes as flamethrowers are awesome(as everyone knows). however, if this is not the case, I would still love to see a fire-based weapon in these gamemodes(heavy flamer).

Updated 5 hours ago.
0Send private message

Wishlisted

The WISHLISTED status is given by the dev team to ideas they would like to have in the game.

Mzulft

ADMIN Mzulft

status updated 16 days ago

Hello, thanks for the suggestion. This is not something we plan to have on the short term, but we'll see if it would fit later on

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
19 days ago
Sep 1, 2024, 8:31:33 PM

Currently, the Heavy Flamer is locked to campaign only weirdly enough. (They might have made it really strong in the campaign, so they didn't bother adding it to the heavy class.)

That being said it do definitely think flamers of all kinds should make it to the game, because it will enhance the fantasy of salamander players. 

0Send private message

Wishlisted

The WISHLISTED status is given by the dev team to ideas they would like to have in the game.

Mzulft

ADMIN Mzulft

status updated 16 days ago

Hello, thanks for the suggestion. This is not something we plan to have on the short term, but we'll see if it would fit later on

0Send private message
16 days ago
Sep 4, 2024, 2:41:32 PM

@Mzulft  It is definitely possible. It would greatly benefit enemies that come in large waves in the hardest mode, where enemies spawn continuously without breaks. The ammo also needs to

0Send private message
16 days ago
Sep 4, 2024, 5:04:29 PM

I got Downvoted on Reddit when i mentioned there was no flamer in CO-OP operations lol ... How wrong they were thinking it would be available for player classes !

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
14 days ago
Sep 6, 2024, 8:38:18 AM

i dont understand why they would go through the trouble to put it into the game only to limit it to the campaign. Balance shouldn’t really apply to the pve mode and If its a balance issue for pvp id imagine they could just weaken it

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment