Logo Platform

💡Competitive Rank (PVP)💡

WeaponsGame modesGame options

22 days ago
Aug 28, 2024, 11:19:50 PM

*Am aware that Space Marine 1's PVP system wasn't as competitive or had the means for it, but Loyalist vs. Traitor is the perfect breeding ground for Competitive Rank*

PVP RANK/COMPETITIVE Modes:  

6 v 6 Competitive - Competitive Rank System 

​3 v 3 Competitive - Trials of Osiris *(Destiny Inspired)* type intense skirmish 

1 v 1 Competitive Duels - *(For Honor Inspired)*

- Rank Badges based on Division - Can be worn as Curios/Decorations/Insignia on Pauldron in PVP Only

- Weapon/Cosmetic Skins for Competitive Rewards based on Division (Highest Division being "Emperor's Champions or something")

- Clan/Chapter Battles would be incredible! especially if streaming/event livestreams could broadcast

*Could be fun as well for the community to see statistically which side does better in PVP at the end of each competitive season - have an ongoing assertion for dominance*

*Also aware how toxic and terrible Competitive Rank can be but this would also elevate PVP experience for those that enjoy it more than just PVE only.

Updated 3 hours ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
22 days ago
Aug 29, 2024, 4:33:15 AM
YES.

Honestly, the first time i learned about the game i was kinda hesitant, as fully pve games arent my thing, but it still looked fantastic!When the multiplayer trailer came out i was 100% on board and basically instantly pre-ordered haha.I do not expect a ranked gamemode at launch, but i would very much love to have a competitive mode, even if its not the main focus of the game.
You provide great ideas! i just would reconsider 1v1's, since per the gameplay trailers pvp meele combat seems pretty straight forward, so all the pvp gameplay is mainly on gunplay and strategic ganks or abilitie uses. 6v6 would be great for large scale strategic gamemodes, maybe even a capture the flag kind of thing, 3v3 seems more centered on gunplay and squad gameplay.
Really hope PVP gets a more than just a few maps in the future!
0Send private message
22 days ago
Aug 29, 2024, 4:47:33 AM

Absolutely, 

I was just thinking 1 v 1 would be an interesting competitive mode where youre limited to melee combat and short range secondary pistols - a type of "Iron Cage" format or Dueling Cage Format

Updated 22 days ago.
0Send private message
22 days ago
Aug 29, 2024, 4:49:19 AM

​

AxisShield wrote:
YES.

Honestly, the first time i learned about the game i was kinda hesitant, as fully pve games arent my thing, but it still looked fantastic!When the multiplayer trailer came out i was 100% on board and basically instantly pre-ordered haha.I do not expect a ranked gamemode at launch, but i would very much love to have a competitive mode, even if its not the main focus of the game.
You provide great ideas! i just would reconsider 1v1's, since per the gameplay trailers pvp meele combat seems pretty straight forward, so all the pvp gameplay is mainly on gunplay and strategic ganks or abilitie uses. 6v6 would be great for large scale strategic gamemodes, maybe even a capture the flag kind of thing, 3v3 seems more centered on gunplay and squad gameplay.
Really hope PVP gets a more than just a few maps in the future!

Maybe a variation on Capture of the Flag where instead its about taking out the Member on the team who is responsible for holding the banner since that is a major responsibility among Battle Brother Company formats

0Send private message
0Send private message
21 days ago
Aug 29, 2024, 10:13:41 PM

Fully agree brother! Just adding a ranked/competitive to pvp would prolong the longevity of the game for more, "hardcore" lets say, players, even if its just a rank, title, badge or just accumulating some sort of points.  The developers can easily expand on it later on if they desire, as you show with your great examples. 

For those that aren't into competitive play can simply play a normal pvp mode, or maybe they get incentivised to try out pvp more with different rewards.

0Send private message
0Send private message
21 days ago
Aug 29, 2024, 11:11:58 PM

​

StallingKnight wrote:

Fully agree brother! Just adding a ranked/competitive to pvp would prolong the longevity of the game for more, "hardcore" lets say, players, even if its just a rank, title, badge or just accumulating some sort of points.  The developers can easily expand on it later on if they desire, as you show with your great examples. 

For those that aren't into competitive play can simply play a normal pvp mode, or maybe they get incentivised to try out pvp more with different rewards.

Exactly - I come from a lot of pvp games and having the varied categories allows sweats a different space and also casuals to enjoy more balanced fights.

SBMM will be the issue and i understand completely the rabbit hole that is but this would be a great step forward!

0Send private message
6 days ago
Sep 13, 2024, 1:24:40 PM

I really like the idea of competitive PvP and a ranking system! To me it seems that the "Capture and Control" mode is pretty much perfect for a 5v5 ranked system... allowing for full team fights, flanking, fighting while being outnumbered and possibly super fun to spectate as the action is not spread across the entire map.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment