Logo Platform

Do not make the same mistake with nerfs and your "vision" as other devs

WeaponsCo-opChaptersGame modesMapsGame options

6 hours ago
Sep 19, 2024, 4:44:25 PM

Hello,

pretty self explanatory. I think I don't need to name specific games for people to understand (managed democracy wink wink). But please, my groundbreaking idea is for the developers to THINK HARD AND LONG before nerfing everything and fixing what is broken. Before you nerf things, try to take a step back and think of the consequences. The game is already very lore inaccurate (even though you have claimed in an official statement on Steam that the game is 100% lore accurate). There is no reason for Space Marine sized bolt pistols and bolters to be so weak against even the most basic 'nids. (And I'm talking about the lowest difficulty, not even Veteran). I appeal to your inner gamers, if there is any in you, developers. Think of the longetivity of your game and the fun factor before you end with mostly negative reviews, people leaving in masses and a reputation you can never recover from (or just dead, like this one game that actually had really good fun flying but then the devs "fixed" the fun stuff and nerfed everything).

Updated 23 minutes ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment