Logo Platform

Purity Seals

Game optionsWeapons

17 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 2:59:25 PM

i think a lare amount of the community would love if the usage and placement of purity seals could be implemented, this could be for both the armor as most spacemarines carry them but I think it would be additionally cool if lets say 2 maximum to 4 could be placed on weapons *on weapons they could be set predetermined unlike having free choice on armor, giving each weapon a selection of up to 4 styles of purity seals, I think this would definitely be a small but appreciated touch.

Updated 7 hours ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
17 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 3:18:39 PM

Yeah this, that would be amazing!

To add to this, I would also love to see purity seals given as achievements, (say for killing 2,000,000 Tyranids, or something along those lines), to display on your armor, so when you go into the community hub area, people can see how skilled you are and or dedicated you are as a player.

0Send private message
17 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 3:22:22 PM

i didnt even think of that that's great, they're not just given but achieved , maybe harder difficulty missions and chapters grant you more unique seals too

0Send private message
17 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 3:27:06 PM

Yeah 100%

It would give the dedicated fans a nice reward and it would be nice to show it off in the community hub, might make other battle brothers want to achieve that goal as well!

0Send private message
17 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 3:41:19 PM

exactly exactly, they could add party specific ones too, so if you play with the same friends or people for a designated number of missions you all get a unique chapter binding seal for your comradery but that might be pushing the boat out too much just a lil

0Send private message
17 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 3:49:36 PM

That would be so sick! I think there is a similar sort of achievement in Warhammer 40k Darktide, nothing physical, I could be wrong, but that would be incredible for this game for sure!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment