Logo Platform

Welcome to Boltgun!

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Aug 21, 2024, 8:07:08 AM

​Load up your boltgun, everyone! 

Welcome to Boltgun’s section! Whether you're Space Marines, heretics or Xenos... you are welcome to participate! Here, you can discuss everything related to Boltgun with the community. It is also the best place to share your feedback! This section is yours to create, react to and interact with, but make sure you stay within the platform's code of conduct. Cherry on top, it also serves as a place for Focus staff and devs to engage with you. Join us regularly to have a chat, participate in our surveys and stay updated on all the latest news about Boltgun! 

To help you, here's the news you don't want to miss before chatting here: 

Boltgun_DLC_FOC_Screenshot_1920x1080_nologo_1.jpg

Crush them all for the Emperor! 💥

0Send private message
21 days ago
Aug 29, 2024, 2:53:45 PM

Just finished both the campaign and the DLC. Hot damn what an awesome experience. Thanks to everyone involved and I hope to see more in the future :D

0Send private message
21 days ago
Aug 29, 2024, 2:59:33 PM

VGMFan20XX wrote:

Just finished both the campaign and the DLC. Hot damn what an awesome experience. Thanks to everyone involved and I hope to see more in the future :D

Hey VGMFan!

Boltgun is truly amazing! What was your favorite level? :D 

0Send private message
18 days ago
Sep 1, 2024, 1:27:15 PM

I'd like to cheat and say "all." 
But to be more direct I would say I really dug [No Truth in Flesh] for inside and [Martyrs Crossing] for outside. Outside levels were a nice breath of fresh air in more ways than 1.

I straight up got Goldeneye 007 [Cradle] vibes from Martyrs Crossing when you're under the bridge XD.

0Send private message
4 days ago
Sep 15, 2024, 11:17:46 AM

Absolutely loved boltgun! Straight up fast and quick action with no issues at all, I like to play it with 0 retro option and 100% sharpness, the more options the better for players, at least for me :D
Here I made a post will all the Taunting Quotes of the game, if maybe I miss any feel free to comment those and I will add them!

Warhammer 40k Boltgun Taunting Quotes

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment