I just started with the recently announced Season 1 map. I choosed as usual my vehicles and Staff and went to 1st expedition. However I finished the first expedition with one of my cars (Warthog) and wanted to continue with another car (I brought 4 to the map) some of the uncovered tasks. So surprise! I could not change to any of my other cars. I could enter the different menues for changing, also hear the sound of hitting the X to confirm, but no way to enter another truck. I restartet the expedition from garage, even restarted the game and the console with no change or result. It kept as it is. No switching amongst the trucks in the field except they are next to each other. I have 3200 hours of playing in Snowrunner and more than 200 in Expeditions, so you can expect, that I know how to play the game and its functions. I also confess that I still didnt figure out all of its secrets. But basic functions like switching trucks sure I know. 

So how can that be? I refuse to believe, that this malfunction is a wanted one. It makes no sense at all and just  annoyes like the tank bug in snowrunner, that took more than 2 years to be fixed.