Logo Platform

Steam Achievements Not Syncing to Focus Account

Copied to clipboard!
13 days ago
Sep 7, 2024, 5:05:58 AM

I am not receiving rewards (avatars, titles) on Focus forums from Steam achievements.

My two accounts are linked, I confirmed the achievements on Steam's end, and manually re-synced my accounts on the Focus platform.

Any tips or solutions? Thanks!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 3:00:53 PM

Hello!

Could you try to re-sync again? We are aware of this issue on our side.

If that doesnt change anything, could you tell me what content is locked on your side even though you have everything needed?

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 days ago
Sep 12, 2024, 9:13:44 PM

Gevil wrote:

Hello!

Could you try to re-sync again? We are aware of this issue on our side.

If that doesnt change anything, could you tell me what content is locked on your side even though you have everything needed?

I'm having this exact issue right now with Dordogne. I picked it up and played through it earlier today since it was on sale and the badge has not unlocked despite two separate resyncs with Steam. I have all of the achievements unlocked for the badge but none of them are showing up, not even "Own Dordogne on Steam."

EDIT: Another attempt an hour later and it finally worked. Didn't change anything, just attempted another sync and it showed up this time

Updated 7 days ago.
0Send private message
5 days ago
Sep 14, 2024, 11:00:14 PM

From my side everything with steam sync worked like a charm except for the achievement Botanist of A Plague Tale: Innocence, I have completionist in Steam, and even got the notification inside the Focus Together Forum that I unlocked this achievement, but inside badges is still locked, no matter how much I re-sync it's not unlocking.

0Send private message
4 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 9:38:55 AM

chimaco3 wrote:

From my side everything with steam sync worked like a charm except for the achievement Botanist of A Plague Tale: Innocence, I have completionist in Steam, and even got the notification inside the Focus Together Forum that I unlocked this achievement, but inside badges is still locked, no matter how much I re-sync it's not unlocking.

Hello! That's weird. Could you try again today? If that doesnt work I'll see what I can do!

0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 17, 2024, 7:29:36 AM

Gevil wrote:

chimaco3 wrote:

Hello! That's weird. Could you try again today? If that doesnt work I'll see what I can do!

Hello @Gevil I tried right now and worked! finally :D

Many thanks

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment