Logo Platform

Option to link PSN and Microsoft accounts

Copied to clipboard!
22 days ago
Aug 28, 2024, 11:28:23 AM

I was only able to link my Steam account, and since i am planning on playing Space Marine 2 on PSN i do not want to miss out on ingame rewards because my account isn't linked. Will that option come later or can you do it ingame after the game released?

0Send private message
22 days ago
Aug 28, 2024, 3:12:00 PM
Imagine those of us who play all the games on GamePass... as is my case ^^.Even so, possibly for console players the rewards will usually be obtained in other ways and through keys or other platformsYou shouldn't worry about it, if the time comes to provide rewards in the game or outside the forum itself, they would surely provide alternatives.

0Send private message
22 days ago
Aug 28, 2024, 6:29:57 PM
Yeah...I was going to ask that question too...I'm going to grab PS5 version and I wonder if there will be PSN link option as well

0Send private message
20 days ago
Aug 30, 2024, 1:49:11 PM

I just set up my account because I'm getting the Space Marine 2 Gold edition on Xbox Series X and everything on this site is so confusing. I could swear I already have a Focus account since I am playing Snowrunner and linked this to my PSN and Xbox Gamertag. 

But this, I assume, was a different account?! Wait. Wasn't the website called mod.io or something? 

**Update**

So I figured out I had a mod.io account indeed that is linked to PSN and LIVE. 

What we need for Space Marine 2 is a PRISMRAY.IO account though. 

On the prismray site it says that you will have to link your account using a QR code that will be displayed in the main menu of the game when it launches. Super confusing but it seems like this is how you link platforms. 😵‍💫

Updated 20 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
18 days ago
Sep 1, 2024, 3:09:18 PM

I second this request.  In addition, achievement points are associated with owning SM2 on Steam.  I own my Ultimate bits on XBOX GenX.  XBOX, Playstation, and Epic Games (other PC distro) do not have their achievemnts recognized in this community.  I intend to participate as much as any PC guy; I cut my teeth on PC and I stream on PC.  I'd rather not have to buy extra copies on an already expensive game.  I support the devs through buying the ultimate edition, and I will buy the other Season Pass content.  I want to take care of our dev Battle Brothers, so they can deploy us to future battles against the Xenos!

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment