Logo Platform

Badge not appearing.

Copied to clipboard!
18 days ago
Sep 1, 2024, 11:35:19 AM

Hello, so, I created my account at the end of august and recently noticed some people with a "First" badge. After reading it´s description I saw that it´s supposed to be given out to people that created the account during the first month of the platform´s launch, and as far as I´m aware it launched in august but I don´t seem to have this badge.
Any help is much appreciated, thanks!
The Emperor Protects.

0Send private message
18 days ago
Sep 1, 2024, 3:04:57 PM

Wishing you success in your Engagement.  I had my First within a day or two after setting up my account.  

Other achievement points are associated with owning SM2 on Steam.  I own my Ultimate bits on XBOX GenX.  XBOX, Playstation, and Epic Games (other PC distro) do not have their acheivemnts recognized in this community.  I intend to participate as much as any PC guy; I cut my teeth on PC and I stream on PC.  I'd rather not have to buy extra copies on an already expensive game.  I support the devs through buying the ultimate edition, and I will buy the other Season Pass content.  I want to take care of our dev Battle Brothers, so they cn deploy us to future battles against the Xenos!

0Send private message
18 days ago
Sep 1, 2024, 3:47:26 PM

Hi, same problem here, i created my account in august and i don´t have my "FIRST" badge, any help will be appreciated, thanks

0Send private message
0Send private message
18 days ago
Sep 1, 2024, 10:03:35 PM

Weighing in here to say I also believe I registered within the month period of the site in August and don't have the badge.

I wasn't originally going to fuss over it, but seeing it be an issue affecting more peeps, I'll throw my hat into the ring to raise awareness.

0Send private message
18 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 8:46:23 AM

Hello!

You'll just need to disconnect and reconnect to get the badge. Let me know if the issue is still there!

0Send private message
0Send private message
17 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 1:37:57 PM

Gevil wrote:

Hello!

You'll just need to disconnect and reconnect to get the badge. Let me know if the issue is still there!

Thanks a lot! It worked out and now I have the badge. Thanks for the help brother.
Not to fuss over this, but I´ve seen some people were also having some issues with other stuff not showing up, like game related or forum type badges.
I assume all badges will be given out eventually.
Keep up the good work.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment