Logo Platform

Cannot publish a bug report, keeps saying to contact an administrator but how the fuck do I do that

Copied to clipboard!
8 days ago
Sep 11, 2024, 4:55:43 PM

Bug report says I've given 100% information and also comes up with an error Everytime I got to publish saying reload (and when I do it completely deletes all the information) or contact admin but I have no idea how to do that.

Updated 8 days ago.
0Send private message
7 days ago
Sep 12, 2024, 2:55:24 PM

Hello! Sorry for that.

Could you try to save it as a draft and then publish it? If it doesn't work, could you make it simple, publish it, then edit it with your files?

Also, could you tell me on which games this happen to you?

0Send private message
7 days ago
Sep 12, 2024, 3:28:37 PM

Its for space marine 2 it's to do with cosmetic losing bug, I tried saving it as a draft but it just says to either reload the page or if the problem continues to seek administrator help, I tried a variety of different ways only filling it halfway then trying to edit, ensuring everything was completely filled out and tried logging out and in multiple times. I'll make another attempt and see what happens.

0Send private message
7 days ago
Sep 12, 2024, 3:37:22 PM

Gevil wrote:

Hello! Sorry for that.

Could you try to save it as a draft and then publish it? If it doesn't work, could you make it simple, publish it, then edit it with your files?

Also, could you tell me on which games this happen to you?

Apologies I just made multiple attempts now this time changing different images and the post only worked when I included a single and specific screenshot but does not work when I try to use my other 3.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment