Logo Platform

Welcome, Space Marines!

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Aug 19, 2024, 2:01:34 PM

Space Marines! 

The Imperium has decreed the creation of a digital realm dedicated to the defenders of humanity, where their duty lies. Heretical traitors and Xenos are also welcome to try and invade this space. 

Blessed is the mind too small for doubt.  

Here, you can discuss everything related to Space Marine 2 and Warhammer 40k lore. It is also the best place to share your feedback! This section is yours to create, react to and interact with, but make sure you stay within the platform's code of conduct. Cherry on top, it also serves as a place for Focus staff and devs to engage with you. Join us regularly to have a chat, participate in our surveys and stay updated on all the latest news about Space Marine 2

To help you, here's the news you don't want to miss before chatting here:

MagnusBatch1_2_light.png

For the Emperor! ⚔️

Updated 24 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
23 days ago
Aug 27, 2024, 3:04:20 PM
That image is awesome! I agree with Bardash, if there is a larger version of that image then it would have a awesome wallpaper!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
23 days ago
Aug 27, 2024, 3:26:12 PM

Barbash wrote:

That image on the post looks awesome. Any chance of getting it at a higher resolution?

Hey! Sadly I cannot send it here because the quality will be the same. We'll try to make a reward of it in the future so you'll get a higher resolution!

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
23 days ago
Aug 27, 2024, 3:34:59 PM

hi guys so the roadmap showed today is all included in season map from gold edition,i mean cosmetic side of things like Dark angles stuff? 

0Send private message
23 days ago
Aug 27, 2024, 3:42:45 PM

Is it possible to clarify if "new enemy" means a new single Tyranid (or Chaos Marine) enemy or a new enemy faction (like Orks, etc.)?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
23 days ago
Aug 28, 2024, 2:50:20 AM

The game looks awesome, sounds, awesome, i pre-ordered it, bc its cool!
But i just want only one humble thing, lamenters chapter colours, and the chapter badge with the checkerds, these yellow boys are cool!
and some humble ideas: 1. if its possible make the private games customisable, like player numbers, difficulty, enemy types etc. this could be fun! (like in halo reach) 
2. chaos customisation could be a lil bit deeper, like swapable emblems, decorations.

Updated 23 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment