Logo Platform

For those who have pre-ordered via the Focus store

Copied to clipboard!
18 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 6:48:00 AM

When can we expect to be able to unlock a steam key on the 5th, as in what time of day? Currently this is the only info I/we have; "Your key is being processed and it will be available here soon or when the product is released."

0Send private message
0Send private message
17 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 12:53:43 PM

I have pre-ordered from a keyshop and according to the information I received, they will send out the keys on Wednesday.

0Send private message
17 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 3:52:54 PM

I also would like more info on this, I expected to get my keys when the order was validated, instead just another screen to wait more, does cause a little unnecessary stress not having keys approved on steam and ready to go, I'm sooo bleep bleeped bleeping hyped for this!!  Even in Death I Serve the Omnissiah!  aaahhhHHH!!!!!!!

0Send private message
17 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 8:06:25 PM

Halvatore wrote:

I have pre-ordered from a keyshop and according to the information I received, they will send out the keys on Wednesday.

I hope that's true and it would make sense.

It's also possible they'll release one of those world maps with the unlock time for the game displayed per time zones around the same time. Time will tell.

0Send private message
17 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 8:49:03 PM

My impression is they will email codes on the 5th. Because Focus is in Paris, I would expect the codes to go out midnight (00:00 CEST) Sept 5 UTC+2. Give or take an hour or two.

0Send private message
17 days ago
Sep 3, 2024, 10:40:57 AM

AlphaOmegaMan wrote:

When can we expect to be able to unlock a steam key on the 5th, as in what time of day? Currently this is the only info I/we have; "Your key is being processed and it will be available here soon or when the product is released."

Hello!

To know when you'll be able to play the game, don't hesitate to check our FAQ, we put the timezones unlock!

0Send private message
17 days ago
Sep 3, 2024, 10:58:41 AM

Gevil wrote:

AlphaOmegaMan wrote:

Hello!

To know when you'll be able to play the game, don't hesitate to check our FAQ, we put the timezones unlock!

It doesn't really answer the question about the key tho
I mean, the focus store say that I will receive my collector edition on the 5th but there is still no update on it being sent to me so I can understand the need to ask if we will receive the steam key on the 5th when the game is out or earlier

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
16 days ago
Sep 3, 2024, 5:14:55 PM

yep the collector key unlocked but even if redeemed it say " avaible 9th september"

maybe will unlock to early access when they reveal the maccrage choosen dlc? as is a limited code only to who have purchased early acces edition?
or i am missing something?

0Send private message
16 days ago
Sep 3, 2024, 5:40:48 PM

I confirm that I too have received my key
Game is in my Steam Library and there's only 2 more days to go, can't wait to launch the game

0Send private message
16 days ago
Sep 3, 2024, 7:41:29 PM
Just got the key stoked to play and crush some Nyiads, currently says the 9th for me on steam going to give benefit of the doubt and assume its will open up in 2 days

0Send private message
0Send private message
16 days ago
Sep 3, 2024, 10:12:55 PM

I created a post to find out about the delivery of the collector but if there is the answer here it's good

0Send private message
16 days ago
Sep 3, 2024, 10:58:40 PM

I still have not received my keys, I'm in U.S. and ordered the ultra edition, wondering if they're releasing them by country or edition or if I'm just being unlucky atm, $100 is a lot of $$ for me to just be sitting in limbo. There should have been an explanation about when you would receive the keys if you weren't going to get them when you actually paid,​ the $10 I saved has not been worth the extra stress, next time I will spend the extra on steam so I know I have my product.

0Send private message
16 days ago
Sep 4, 2024, 12:44:43 AM

morbigan wrote:

I still have not received my keys, I'm in U.S. and ordered the ultra edition, wondering if they're releasing them by country or edition or if I'm just being unlucky atm, $100 is a lot of $$ for me to just be sitting in limbo. There should have been an explanation about when you would receive the keys if you weren't going to get them when you actually paid,​ the $10 I saved has not been worth the extra stress, next time I will spend the extra on steam so I know I have my product.

I'm in the same boat except in Canada. I ordered the Ultra edition on the Focus store. If you open the email you received, there should be a link where you can check on your order. If you follow those links to activate the product you will get to a page that says 'this product will be available on Sept 5.'

It's possibly different for the collector's edition because there are physical objects involved, some have got their steam codes a few days early. Patience, Space Marine!

0Send private message
15 days ago
Sep 4, 2024, 9:17:32 PM

I pre ordered the gold edition via PS5 and apparently there is no early access available because its a physical copy, but I dont recall the option to purchase gold as a digital game because of the steelbook, am I missing something here?

0Send private message
0Send private message
14 days ago
Sep 5, 2024, 4:44:37 PM

same here I ordered the physical copy expecting to get it today in the mail for early access.  Seems none of this was communicated and every time you contact Focus they give you a crappy cause to “be patient” like some child.  So you pay money to get early access and doc but can’t even use it , talk about money grab.

JasonSpaceWolf wrote:

I pre ordered the gold edition via PS5 and apparently there is no early access available because its a physical copy, but I dont recall the option to purchase gold as a digital game because of the steelbook, am I missing something here?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment