Logo Platform

Very frustrating problem in PvE

Copied to clipboard!
7 days ago
Sep 29, 2024, 9:10:46 PM

Hi there,

I'm currently grinding on the max difficulty level and having a lot of fun. BUT, I also encounter a very frustrating "issue" approximately 1 game out of 10: an absurdly high mob spawn rate. My team and I just failed at the end of the Inferno mission because the game sent a Neurothrope along with a massive enemy wave and a Lictor... It was simply impossible to kill them all, even with fully powered weapons (because the Neurothrope kept spamming warp waves from the back of the melee...).

We were just completely swarmed. It wasn’t difficult, it was just unfair, and it killed the fun for everyone for the rest of the night... Such a shame.

Have you ever experienced something like that?

See you in-game, and for the Emperor!

0Send private message
5 days ago
Oct 1, 2024, 1:19:03 PM

Can confirm, sometimes we get a run where the AI Director just spawns wave after wave. Sometimes this happeny if you are too fast in a run.

0Send private message
5 days ago
Oct 2, 2024, 12:48:07 AM

I've been hitting the same issue from time to time as well. Mostly on Inferno. Sometimes it feels like the Swarms hit in every area as opposed to being randomized. Getting hit with three swarms before even opening the doors to the Imperial Guard Camp then getting hit with another one shortly after getting in there to look for the codes felt a bit off.

0Send private message
5 days ago
Oct 2, 2024, 6:17:45 AM

L3610n wrote:

Can confirm, sometimes we get a run where the AI Director just spawns wave after wave. Sometimes this happeny if you are too fast in a run.

I love when this happens, the more crazy the AI goes the better. Favorite fight was vs Tsons, hellbrute and a massive wave. Was absolutly awsome. More of that please.

0Send private message
3 days ago
Oct 4, 2024, 7:44:20 AM

Dax_ wrote:

L3610n wrote:

I love when this happens, the more crazy the AI goes the better. Favorite fight was vs Tsons, hellbrute and a massive wave. Was absolutly awsome. More of that please.

Yes Brother when this happens its just wonderful, bloodbath massacre is the best this brilliant game provides.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment