Logo Platform

Patch Notes, Hotfix 3.0

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 26, 2024, 2:06:10 PM

They're following the Helldivers 2 route, and that's bad. Instead of buffing the weapons that are bad, they're nerfing the weapons that are good. Also, with the healing fix, Ruthless is going to turn into nearly undoable unless you're playing with friends and voice chat coordination - which most people don't.

Furthermore, I'm experiencing quite a few bugs. Private mode doesn't let any mission launch, because it keeps "searching for battle-brothers" even though private mode is ON, and the mission launch menu is randomizing the mission even though I specifically selected a mission.So far, to me, the update has been a BIG letdown. BIG.

Updated 10 days ago.
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 26, 2024, 2:19:36 PM

Game has frequent crashes since update and when it does play is now very laggy ran very smoothly before the update.

0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 26, 2024, 4:51:38 PM

Give us back our game! Already 2 Friends sold they game today. Nice idea too nerf a game were all play want more difficulty and more enemy. Why ?? I play with a french community and everyone dont understand. Dont nerf, buff things that are low. Give us back the difficulty please. (Sorry for my english) - dont do the same mistake that Helldivers 2 did. Plz

0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 26, 2024, 5:35:29 PM

I feel like the game is too easy now. It was literally fine the way it was just needed a couple buffs. Why the heck did they increase armor boosts and lower enemy count??? Who asked for this?

0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 26, 2024, 5:43:30 PM

Increase mob enemies on map by 5x for ruthless.

Alternatively provide players with a slider in private lobbies. This is far too boring now.

I see a horde of tyranids cross a bridge and yet only 10% ever climb the wall at a time, screw that, on ruthless it should be 100%. That's the whole point of the difficulty.

This "Horde" shooter has literally got 0 horde, even less than before, it is laughable.

Furthermore, players do not *NEED* to win the game on the highest difficulty to play, that's why difficulty options exist. If they can't beat higher difficulties, they can grind lower ones and level up to get stronger to beat higher difficulties.

People who want the higher difficulties just got their options stripped from them. We don't have an option to just increase the difficulty. You've changed the game so drastically that all other difficulties are pointless.

Updated 10 days ago.
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 26, 2024, 5:54:41 PM

Also, I think it's absolutely HILARIOUS how you killed the bolter with grenade launcher. ALL the bolt weapons need a buff it's insane. Instead, you buffed the plasma rifle? A gun that is already great? Bring back grenades from ammo caches. Please do not turn this into helldivers the game was fine!

0Send private message
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 26, 2024, 6:06:01 PM
Your difficulty names need rescaling.

Just group the first 3 as "tutorial" mode with level suggestions due to progression.
Then make an endgame section and start ruthless as "easy" instead of "ruthless".
Lethal is just going to be "normal".
0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 26, 2024, 6:11:34 PM

Quite pleased with the changes, though the game does feel noticeably easy on higher difficulties (substantial and ruthless), and there are random spikes of FPS drops.

0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 27, 2024, 4:01:25 AM

Reagarding spawn killing in pvp, it didn't disappear or become less frequent. On contrary, it became more frequent, especially in Cathedrum, it's a norm now and became part of the strategy.

0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 27, 2024, 6:06:27 AM

A simple 3-5 second protection after respawn would fix the issue naturally. It's really a repeated and successful pattern. Why go the hard way and try to find "new and innovative ideas". It costs more and it takes more time (dev time and our time to wait for such basic features). Really dunno what they did to fix that (i assume they did sth if they posted about it in the patch notes), so IMO its not working.

Updated 10 days ago.
0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 27, 2024, 1:18:16 PM

Widescreen support was nice that they tried, but botched the landing. All they gave was 21:9 support. Other ratios (like 32:9+) they are now forcing into being viewed wide and zoomed in/stretched. So instead of improving the game for that ratio, they have made it worse. At this point it would be better for those with higher ratios to just revert back to the old solution of black bars. 

I am not used to this. Feels like all other shooter games have figured out how to get this right. I think there must be a larger issue where where Widescreens were an afterthought for things like cut scenes and cinematics, but now that the game is released they are finding out that people actually have and use ultrawide screens and they're scrambling to offer something. 

0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 28, 2024, 12:07:23 AM

I would buy the DLC right now if they undo everything that this update did. (I'm fine with the nerf to grenade launcher)

-lighting effect issues

-ruthless is now a cakewalk (beat it with a bot on the team)

-stuttering for no reason

-my 3080 can't play this game without the above problems (it is like if they had a fov slider and it got up'ed by 20 that's how big the hit to performance has been.)

It feels like a lot of the problems people had was the power weapons not countering and working like the other 2 cuz it's not very clear in the description.

Also the fact that the little swarm guys would shred your armor if you didn't get counters on them to push them back, and the time to kill with mele was bad for the amount of risk you took to combo, half the time it was just roll roll sprit hit roll roll sprint hit ect.

0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 29, 2024, 3:52:15 AM

Landelando wrote:

They're following the Helldivers 2 route, and that's bad. Instead of buffing the weapons that are bad, they're nerfing the weapons that are good. Also, with the healing fix, Ruthless is going to turn into nearly undoable unless you're playing with friends and voice chat coordination - which most people don't.

Furthermore, I'm experiencing quite a few bugs. Private mode doesn't let any mission launch, because it keeps "searching for battle-brothers" even though private mode is ON, and the mission launch menu is randomizing the mission even though I specifically selected a mission.So far, to me, the update has been a BIG letdown. BIG.

i would say - not playing together in voice is a crime against this game most brightest side.

0Send private message
5 days ago
Oct 1, 2024, 12:49:39 PM

Landelando wrote:

I think fixing a bug wasn't a nerf

0Send private message
5 days ago
Oct 1, 2024, 5:20:44 PM

Can someone give us update when the issue with the save transfer between platforms will be resolved ?! Or maybe this is not a big priority- after all you only advertised and included future that make people bye second copy of the game on full price just to be left without option to move saves weeks after there is any chance for refund …

0Send private message
4 days ago
Oct 3, 2024, 6:01:23 AM

Game was running flawlessly for me from EA prior to patch 3, soon as we got patch 3 its giving a BSOD within a couple of minutes of play and event viewer is next to useless to identify what if anything is the cause.  Shame because I thought the game was decent. 

0Send private message
4 days ago
Oct 3, 2024, 6:10:30 AM

Lord_Elifas wrote:

Landelando wrote:

i would say - not playing together in voice is a crime against this game most brightest side.

on PS5 microphone in gamepad is turned on by default. Can you imagine how many people are not aware of that fact when they play multiplayer? In this case when game begins, you feel like in a goddamn train when some guy talks about trump assassination attempt, some are playing audiobook in background and one has a vacuum cleaner running. I love raging Italians though, with their constant "vaffanculo, vaffanculoooo". If what you said is a crime, then what is this situation? :D

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment