Logo Platform

a day ago Sep 18, 2024, 8:23:20 PM

Can anyone help me figure out why after playing since Early Access Launch SM2 suddenly crashes my PC? And i mean everything down to shutting off my monitors and staying in a weird frozen state until I do shut off manually. On 9/17/24 i went to play SM2 like normal and about 2 minutes goes by playing an Operation and my PC completely crashes. I have tested out multiple scenarios and it seems like all the sudden SM2 is pulling all of my GPU and CPU draw when previously it ran stable. So stable i could literally play for half the day. The only thing that seems to help even a little is dropping ALL my settings to the lowest possible function (I was originally running it on High Settings with 120fps). I went and uped it to medium settings which worked for awhile but sure enough it crashed the same way right at the end of the mission. I even tested out something like Baldurs gate ,which i run at close to the same settings I was originally running SM2 at, to see if it was a hardware issue and it ran just fine.

My Specs:
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz 12-Core Processor
EVGA XC GAMING GeForce RTX 3060 12GB 12 GB Video Card
Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX XT 65.57 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
MSI B550-A PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory
RM850 (2019) 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Top answers
Oldest answers
Recent answers
Copied to clipboard!
21 hours ago
Sep 18, 2024, 10:38:16 PM

i have this same issue but on start up i cant skip past the logo screens and i crash or i crash right away on start up or my pc will completely reset itself i have found pressing alt and tab to window multiple screens to click on and spam click the game screen sometimes works and that's how I've been able to play the game a total of 4 times i have tried every fix known under you tube videos forums redit post ect... if you have any ideas please message me back i would like someone else to help and help me on this matter

Updated 3 hours ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment