Logo Platform

Add new free campaign missions with game updates

Game modes

23 days ago
Aug 27, 2024, 3:46:18 PM

In addition to new PvP and PvE maps, please consider adding new campaign missions/maps as well. In order to be cost and resource effective, the campaign missions (story content) could reuse the same planned PvP and PvE maps.

For those of us who love the single player/campaign story of the game, we'd love to see continued support for the campaign mode as well as PvE and PvP modes.

Updated 20 minutes ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 11:03:02 AM

I second this, more than happy to buy extra DLC. This game is fantastic, the only thing is lacks is more content - which if necessary I'm happy to pay for. 

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 2:31:26 PM

I'm willing to drop another 40€ for a couple of new missions/operations and weapons to go with it.

0Send private message
10 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 1:24:36 AM

I am incredibly interested in where Titus is going at the conclusion of the campaign. Especially given his company.

0Send private message
11 days ago
Sep 8, 2024, 12:51:59 PM

I'd also pay for new campaign dlc, something like maybe 3-4 missions, for example about Titus' time at the deathwatch or stories about entirely different characters and chapters

0Send private message
21 days ago
Aug 29, 2024, 7:54:38 PM

I will definitely second having additional future campaigns however I am fine with paying for that level of development.  Especially if it incorporates new enemies/factions.  

0Send private message
13 days ago
Sep 6, 2024, 1:48:11 PM

I think they should also add customization and unlocks/progression to the campaign (maybe once you beat it). That way it is more fun to replay and essentially now have 6/7 more operations that are long, cool, and cinematic.

0Send private message
13 days ago
Sep 6, 2024, 2:32:44 AM

Id love to see future Campaigns based on other chapters, not just the Ultramarines. That alone opens up years worth of gameplay, and I'm sure most people would be willing to pay for 20+ campaigns.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
17 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 3:35:12 AM

YES PLEASE DO FULL EXP PACKS  campaignS   (will pay for ) adding new plnets and eldar and orcs etc

Updated 17 days ago.
0Send private message
17 days ago
Sep 2, 2024, 2:10:32 AM

Honestly I think reusing pre-existing maps is a good way for PvErs to get involved in PvP having already learnt the map. A single solo mission every so often is going to hurt given they add other maps to OPs and PvP.

0Send private message
0Send private message
18 days ago
Sep 1, 2024, 5:53:21 PM

If its of sufficient quality and quantity I am willing to pay a fair price for it. I'd rather they don't reuse and reskin stuff constantly.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment