Logo Platform

Chapters for Right Pauldron & More Knee Markings

ChaptersCo-op

a month ago
Aug 30, 2024, 10:59:23 AM

Currently (hopefully an oversight / was not included in the preview build) the only loyalist heraldry available for the right pauldron is Black Templars or Raven Guard (As well as some from the Ultramarines DLC).

1) Would like to see heraldry for all chapters available to use on the left & right pauldrons.

#DeathWatchTeam

RP_Heraldry.png

2) There is also no squad numbers, battlefield roles, lieutenant skull, or command skull (not the Ultramarines DLC veteran skull) markings for knees (also Iron Hands' clan company knee markings would please Ferrus Manus).

Would like to see them available on both greaves for knee customisation.

Knee_Markings.jpg

3) The Dark Angels, Blood Angels and White Scars are missing many knee markings (and whole greave markings for White Scars), but these might be covered in future DLCs

Updated 6 minutes ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 31, 2024, 12:04:57 AM

As a White Scar, I definitely want these things. Noticed they were missing. Hopefully they are added for all chapters!

0Send private message
0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 31, 2024, 11:21:05 AM

More iconography would be welcome. I know that it would be kind of confusing for those new to 40K if you had chapter icons on both sides but it would definitely help with the deeper customisation.

In a strange twist of fate, the only way I could probably do the chapter I want on launch (Mortifactors) is if I use the command battlefield role icon (the skull) on the right side and make a Mortifactor Deathwatch.

0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 1, 2024, 9:53:40 PM

Yeah, it's a bizarre choice to have heraldry options for some chapters on the right pauldron, but not all heraldries. It would ruin Deathwatch customization by not having chapter heraldry be available on both sides for a lot of chapters. I understand the right emblems, typically reserved for rank and specialization, not being on the left, but the opposite would be lore-accurate to support. I hope this is implemented.

0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 2, 2024, 12:49:04 PM

Yeah, I really want to make all my classes Deathwatch marines from different chapters, but I also noticed they didn't have all chapter badges available for the right shoulder in the preview build. Really hoping this gets fixed or is simply not the case on full release.

0Send private message
25 days ago
Sep 3, 2024, 8:11:06 PM

Honestly pauldron heraldry should just be mirrored for both, it would make things like deatwatch and custom chapters easier.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
19 days ago
Sep 9, 2024, 10:12:58 AM

Agreed. Was disappointed when I found I was unable to do a proper Deathwatch customization.

Updated 19 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
17 days ago
Sep 11, 2024, 7:15:00 PM

I really just want Abaddon Black to really be black on the knee. It looks very faded and worn out, maybe by intention, but all the colors on the knee look like that and I would just like an option to make it look not so faded and worn. 

0Send private message
16 days ago
Sep 12, 2024, 12:58:47 PM

second this. I was disappointed to learn I couldn’t complete my iron hands lieutenant/captain due to a lack of being able to put the lieutenant/clan markings on the knee plates.

0Send private message
0Send private message
11 days ago
Sep 17, 2024, 5:06:04 PM

Having played through the game, it's clear that the team value the lore highly.

Having a DW pauldron available but not providing the ability to actually make a lore accurate armour set must have been an oversight that I hope gets fixed ASAP.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment