Logo Platform

More Helmet Customazation and face custimazation

Co-opChaptersGame options

7 days ago
Sep 12, 2024, 3:04:43 PM

We need more helmet custimazation such as the mark variants. It would add a lot more custimazation and depth to each character. It would be almost identical to customizing your own space marine in real life! It would also show variety and make it to where people won't be wearing the same thing as much. PLEASE ADD THESE HELMETS!!! Also adding in where you can add decals to the helmets, being able to color more of the helmet, and even adding attachments to the helmets would be a great addition! 

tumblr_ng4qxlE4Yt1rtnhhno1_1280.jpgThese helmets would also help to bring lore accurate customazation to your space marine. Also adding face custimazation would help with the dark universe type feel and custimazation loadouts since that is what warhammer is about! Actually being able to customize the shape, hair, color, and attachments to the face would be great! Please upvote so we can have a chance at these!

Even just adding new variants would make the custimazation much better!

Updated 30 minutes ago.
0Send private message

Comments

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
30 minutes ago
Sep 19, 2024, 10:45:44 PM

imagen changing the helmet + adding decorations to each individual helmet(and ofc changing colors). epic possibilities.

0Send private message
a day ago
Sep 18, 2024, 4:11:24 PM

One of the devs mentioned recently that if there is a lot of demand for the older armor marks that they could try to push for it so let’s keep that demand up!

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 2:48:58 AM

Bigboyjarvis wrote:

I dont see them adding older variants of helmets, they have explained numerous times that they will only add things that fit in with lore and the time period.

I agree to an extent. Lore accuracy doesn’t mean no older helmets though. To be blunt, there are some Primaris folks that have MKVI and MKVII helmets, minis included. The Raven Guard is the obvious one for beakies and one of the Sternguard Veteran models has a screamer helmet. So those two helmets are probably the only ones they will add for our Primaris in game if at all, as they are currently the only ones in the present lore. Not to mention, Artificer and Relic gear is all older technology and designs that are highly modified, so they could use that as the excuse like how the Tactical class has the Centurion helmet in game.

0Send private message
5 days ago
Sep 15, 2024, 4:20:54 AM

I mean I really would love more face customization like being able to make a spacewolf look like a space wolf or having a salamander look without a helmet on would be awesome

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 days ago
Sep 14, 2024, 11:12:18 PM

Bigboyjarvis wrote:

I dont see them adding older variants of helmets, they have explained numerous times that they will only add things that fit in with lore and the time period.

Yeah, any just hoping for the best, even if they made some new variants or added newer ones that would be nice

0Send private message
5 days ago
Sep 14, 2024, 11:12:17 PM

Bigboyjarvis wrote:

Yeah, any just hoping for the best, even if they made some new variants or added newer ones that would be nice

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 days ago
Sep 14, 2024, 10:47:25 PM

While it would be nice, any helmets would need to be compatible with Mark X armour for GW to approve them being used in-game. Anything Primaris in tabletop is fair game, anything else and it's a bit iffy. I know beakies are a given, seeing how Chapter Master Shrike of the Raven Guard has one for his Phobos armour.

0Send private message
5 days ago
Sep 14, 2024, 8:10:20 PM

0Send private message
5 days ago
Sep 14, 2024, 5:02:50 PM

For_The_Emperah wrote:

I agree brother, anyone who sees this please make this battle brothers idea be seen.

Thank you brother! For the emperor! 

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
7 days ago
Sep 12, 2024, 3:11:19 PM

I second this!

would be great to have a series of “base” level helmets and armour plates to then modify with chapter content/cosmetics.

I know they have more content coming and if they can keep this to some free cosmetic packs for all players it would be great but they have to keep up the pace somewhat

0Send private message
0Send private message
7 days ago
Sep 13, 2024, 1:42:39 AM

Phonejackson wrote:

I was gonna make a post on this but now I will just bump this one. I would add more customization options for helmets. Like patterns and the ability to change eye color.

Thank you! Fs! agreed fully!

0Send private message
7 days ago
Sep 12, 2024, 11:18:04 PM

I was gonna make a post on this but now I will just bump this one. I would add more customization options for helmets. Like patterns and the ability to change eye color.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment