Logo Platform
enemies and allies become invisible
PC
Steam
13 days ago
Sep 6, 2024, 1:58:46 AM

In some cinematics and during gameplay, the enemies and the allies all become invisible, as if the textures just disappeared. I tried to lower the video settings to the lowest possible ones to no avail. I have an acer Nitro 5 AN515-58-57Y8 Gaming Laptop | Intel Core i5-12500H | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU | 15.6" FHD 144Hz IPS Display | 16GB DDR4 | 512GB Gen 4 SSD | Killer Wi-Fi 6 | Backlit Keyboard

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Launch game
Step 2
Start playing
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Visual
Texture
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
Latest version
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by victorozuna1?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Known issue
CurrentDev.Username
Dev
FE_Felix
Hi, This is a known issue on specific GPUs, including 3050ti, RX5600XT and 4Gb (or less) GPUs Try changing your graphic preset to a lower value in settings We are actively working on a fix
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Reproduction in progress
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
13 days ago
Sep 6, 2024, 2:50:38 AM
PC
Steam
Latest version

the texture will be very mushy on the battle barge. as soon as i load into a mission my character, weapons, and enemies will be invisible.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Installed game
Step 2
Clicked new game
Step 3
Tried different settings
Step 4
same issue repeated
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 9:43:26 AM
PC
Steam
Latest version

With a 1060ti (3GB!! version) I managed to make the textures temporaly visible(for a single mission on average, though some missions with map change checkpoints required to do the setup once more) with this setup:

Render Resolution: Balanced

Resolution Upscaling: FSR2

VSYNC on at 60 fps(I dont think this one mattered on this rig)

Now the setup

Quality Preset, change to medium

Exit the game (or enter the game if you already left it at medium when you left)

Join the game and log in a mission

Once is "playable" and you are seeing everyone invisible, go to options and change both texture filtering and resolution from medium to low

Save, on the rig tested that solved the issue usually for the entire mission, a handful of times only for half of it.

Textures back at medium when bug appears once again, restart(you need to turn off the game, going to the main menu and coming back was not reliable if it worked at all) and redo the steps

.At worst sometimes an entity would be invisible for a split second (or require you to look away and back to it to be visible again)

Sadly only tested on that rig, so no clue if its a more generic solution or it was something that only worked on that one. But I hope it helps pinpointing the issue.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Enter game with low VRAM machine
Step 2
Textures already are invisible or are loaded VERY low poly (PS1 one style)
Step 3
In mission enemies are not rendered at all, check comment for personal temporal solution.
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 11:16:59 AM
PC
Steam
Latest version

不幸的是,我购买的是超级版,我的笔记本电脑配置和海报上差不多,除了显卡是3050,4GB VRAM。我尝试了所有设置,但当特效较低时,模型变成了马赛克,重新加载后消失。我查看了您的系统要求,发现我的旧电脑配备了1060显卡和6GB VRAM,可以毫无问题地加载这些模型。但是,过时的CPU I7-7700导致帧率不一致,从抢先体验到现在,这给我带来了很大的不便。尽管通过各种渠道发送了大量信息,但我没有收到任何回复。我只想知道什么时候可以解决这个问题。由于我的笔记本电脑可以毫无问题地运行大多数游戏,因此无需为个别游戏升级硬件!

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
The problem appears when entering the game
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 4:07:23 PM
PC
Steam
Latest version
My Spec: RTX 3050, i5 11400H, 16GB RAM, My texture not loading... i try everything... (play at lowest setting, set resolution to 720p, set upscale method/dlss to performance,) and its still not woking, i notice when i try to switch to Intel HD my texture load properly, but i cant play because the low fps,... when i switch to my GPU my texture is gone/cant load.... i can play on 1080p with lowest setting and get 60+fps but the texture is the problem.. please anyone have a fix??... 
Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Play the game/Campaign
Step 2
The Texture not load or muddy
Screenshots
screenshot
0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 4:44:55 PM
PC
Steam
Latest version

When I started playing nothing was rendered my marine or the enemies then I temporarily fixed it with the instructions above above but everything was extremely low poly the ground was literally one smooth surface. After the tutorial level I went to the hub area and the problem came back at first the marine were super low res and then when I look they disappeared. This problem is still persisting and I have the minimum requirement.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
Open the game
Step 2
Load into any mission
Step 3
See if the marines look like low res
Step 4
Turn around
Step 5
Then turn back the marine will now be gone. With enemies not even rendering
Screenshots
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Basic Information
Please give your KSIVA if possible as well as a general description of the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. (To find your KSIVA identifier code, enter the game and press "Up-Down-Left-Right" three times in a row. You can then copy and paste it) You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue