Logo Platform

Helmet Lens Options Please and Vanguard Helmet Addition

Copied to clipboard!
9 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 6:37:51 AM

What the title says can we have lens option for all classes? I have some examples below for certain chapters but I think we should at least have the option for all classes. Certain classes for example have the green eye lens like Vanguard and Heavy so if I play a Blood Angel then I can use the green lens however the green lens is not available for Tactical class for instance.

I'd also like to add another vanguard helmet instead of the skull helmet that we have I have a picture below as an example. Just please consider these. The vanguard helmet below would be a nice addition besides the skull option.

Blood Angel LensVanguard Helmet AdditionSalamander LensImperial Fists Lens

Updated 9 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 10, 2024, 9:00:02 AM

Atriox wrote:

Agreed, this is a very much needed feature imo.

Appreciate your opinion brother

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
4 days ago
Sep 15, 2024, 4:41:40 AM

Anyone want to add anything? Want the devs to see this and get upvotes so we can make this real

0Send private message
4 days ago
Sep 15, 2024, 5:13:46 AM

GoldPenguin wrote:

beak helmets

I'd imagine that's a "no" because the LSM they're portraying use Mark X armor designed and sized for Primaris and Mark VI Corvus-Alpha wouldn't work.

0Send private message
4 days ago
Sep 15, 2024, 5:27:50 AM

Varihk wrote:

GoldPenguin wrote:

beak helmets

I'd imagine that's a "no" because the LSM they're portraying use Mark X armor designed and sized for Primaris and Mark VI Corvus-Alpha wouldn't work.

LSM?

0Send private message
4 days ago
Sep 15, 2024, 5:30:47 AM

Geoff96 wrote:

Varihk wrote:

GoldPenguin wrote:

beak helmets

LSM?

Loyalist Space Marines

0Send private message
4 days ago
Sep 15, 2024, 5:32:04 AM

Varihk wrote:

Geoff96 wrote:

Varihk wrote:

GoldPenguin wrote:

beak helmets

LSM?

Loyalist Space Marines

Gotcha, and I agree with you I just want new eye lens options of different colors. I'd like to have blue for my Imperial Fists and Green for Blood angels too or even yellow for the Salamanders

0Send private message
4 days ago
Sep 15, 2024, 11:06:35 AM

Varihk wrote:

GoldPenguin wrote:

beak helmets

If it were a few years ago I'd agree with you, because GW have been very stubborn about not using the old armour with Primaris as a means to cement it as the new standard, trademark look. Any "lore" nonsense about the two being incompatible was just an excuse to try and quietly phase this stuff out though.

More recently they have (finally) begun crossing the two over though. The Raven Guard Upgrade sprue for Primaris models contains beakie helms. Similarly, the Sternguard Veteran squad contains options for a MK VII helmet.

So GW is finally warming to the idea, I guess they feel confident enough that they don't need to instill the Primaris image to such a degree now.

Updated 4 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
4 days ago
Sep 15, 2024, 6:26:02 PM

Crafter wrote:

The Emperor approves of this message. 

The Emperor protects. 

Thanks for the reply

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 days ago
Sep 16, 2024, 3:58:29 PM

Being able to customize the lenses would be awesome. I also would love to see more Chapter emblems.

0Send private message
2 days ago
Sep 17, 2024, 1:27:32 PM

Coming to throw my vote into the hat. I also have a post on this that has a poll. More votes means more of a chance the devs will look at that request! Needs way more though.

0Send private message
2 days ago
Sep 17, 2024, 1:39:10 PM

This is pretty much my number 1 most wanted feature. Just a simple option to adjust the lense colors.

As someone who grew up with the Dawn of War franchise it pains me that I can't use green lenses for my Tactical Blood Raven.

GXnJXVSW0AAj-Px.png

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment