Logo Platform

Hey Devs! Are we going to get banned for using mods?!?

Copied to clipboard!
5 days ago
Sep 14, 2024, 4:18:17 PM

The modding community has already pumped out Campaign missions in Spec Ops, are we going to get banned for using these? Plus are you open to embracing the modding community?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
4 days ago
Sep 15, 2024, 4:22:54 PM

Yeah, would be great to know as there are no updates from devs about whether or not to patch the game so it is playable on PC (allow PC adjusted FOV). This leaves us having to use mods and edit files ourselves to not experience nausea when playing.

0Send private message
4 days ago
Sep 15, 2024, 7:11:18 PM

If mods have found a way to fix problems or add to missions- how do we get those patched into the main game. Console players would love to replay campaign in missions. I made a post about it, doesn't seem to be gaining traction or attention. If the modders have solutions, implement them into the main game please. As long as it isn't breaking the game, ruining the experience, or obstructing future plans, why not? Future content is going to be added for free except for cosmetics, so let's get those quality of life changes and additional missions.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
a day ago
Sep 18, 2024, 1:43:42 AM

The game is so flooded with cheaters in PVP, because some absolute idiot decided to pick EAC (Yes, i thought about it and i HOPE the person feels like trash for that)  for Anti-Cheat so i doubt modding gets you banned.

0Send private message
a day ago
Sep 18, 2024, 4:26:02 AM

This is a problem currently. I've had an acquaintance say in our discord chat that he can "turn on mods in multiplayer and that it actually works". We said there's no way that would work, and shouldn't if so. He said, "okay watch", he started throwing unlimited grenades in the multiplayer match fighting other players. I wanted to know if he was actually cheating or "moding" so I did my own research and found this: https://community.focus-entmt.com/focus-entertainment/space-marine-2/forums/6-general/threads/44254-hey-devs-are-we-going-to-get-banned-for-using-mods?page=1#post-210169 Which seemed identical to what he was doing (I'm posting this for developers to fix if this is the issue). We asked him to stop, which he did, but not everyone is going to be so nice. This has to change, if it's this easy, people are going to destroy the multiplayer.

0Send private message
0Send private message
19 hours ago
Sep 18, 2024, 3:37:56 PM

fuji996 wrote:

if you try to play online then yes the EAC will probably ban you

EAC is notoriously bad. As you can see from the replys.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment