Logo Platform

30+ Year Olds Looking For Friends

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Aug 31, 2024, 3:47:22 PM

Looking for friends to play online with. There is a nice size community of us online already that play all sorts of other games (I'll list them below). Would be nice to find some like minded folks to jump on Discord, voice chat, in game, etc. and play this new game coming out. I will reach out in DMs if anyone is interested. Let's gooooo! 

Some games our online friends group plays currently. At any given time there are 10+ folks on voice chat and more online. All over the age of 30. 

Diablo 4, First Descendent, Helldivers, Deadlock, Division 2, POE, Last Epoch, and an assortment of other free-to-play games when seasons are dying down or in between. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 1, 2024, 8:56:10 PM

I'd be up for joining you guys I'm in the old category!!

0Send private message
0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 2, 2024, 6:45:19 AM

Same username on Steam. Current PC can't run it, but will be building a new one soon when the hardware is supposed to start releasing sometime this Sept (Because of course it couldn't be sooner), so probably won't be able to play it until qtr 4. I'd get a console, but the game will have a much longer lifespan on PC, & since my rig is 9 yrs old, it's time to build a new one. Even so, I'm still preordering just to get the exclusive skins & to support the game.

0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 2, 2024, 5:24:08 PM

Hola aquí un nuevo en este mundillo de Warhammer 40k, Costarricense (UTC-6) de 34años, me gustaría unirme a esta iniciativa de lo más interesante, mi id en ps5 es JozeckParadox.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 4, 2024, 10:55:05 PM

This Thread Name is lowkey Sus I won't lie XD,

Feel free to join my Twitch discord (just started up not too long ago) if any of y'all wanna band together for operations/pvp - My discord has a huge focus on 40K content/games/discussion but I also play other games - EST TIME ZONE

KIMCHI GURU TWITCH DISCORD 

(Discord Username: kimchi_guru)

TWITCH CHANNEL (If you'd like to watch streams)

RISE MY FELLOW 30+ YEAR OLDS:

Screen Shot 2024-09-04 at 6.45.30 PM.pngThe Emperor still has need for us - Our Duties are not yet finished - Only in Death and Joint Pain do we earn our eternal rest.

Screen Shot 2024-09-04 at 6.48.40 PM.png

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 6, 2024, 11:13:27 PM

for the Playstation crowd, suboptimalresult. 38 with a full time job so it's tough but if I'm on I'm down to suck with ya. Raven guard btw

0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 7, 2024, 12:43:10 AM

suboptimalresult wrote:

for the Playstation crowd, suboptimalresult. 38 with a full time job so it's tough but if I'm on I'm down to suck with ya. Raven guard btw

ayo whatchu mean by "suck with ya" 

0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 8, 2024, 8:46:48 PM

"older" crowd lol I'm in. On PS5 BrotherSgtRaziel feel free to add me. Always looking for people to talk 40k and enjoy some games with. Blood Angels

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
22 days ago
Sep 15, 2024, 6:31:54 PM

Hoping the over 40s are welcome here too!

I'm Pamphetamine on Steam, Pamriel on PS5. I'll play anything cooperative if it looks fun. Currently searching for a chill, competent, fun group of people to play SM2 with. I'm fine with voice chat and would really like to mesh with mature gamers as opposed to what matchmaking typically puts me with. 

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
20 days ago
Sep 17, 2024, 12:40:34 PM

like to play warhammer 40k: space marine 2 and searching for fun people to play with. 

send me a steam friend request: https://s.team/p/hjq-dntv/HQMRCFKN

Updated 20 days ago.
0Send private message
19 days ago
Sep 19, 2024, 1:41:40 AM

Hello brothers, i’m really loving this game, but I’m having a hard time finding other players to run PvE. To get the purple stuff. If anyone is interested, add me here’s my PSN: RoninNinja007

I’m a level 23 Tactical. 

i hope The people on this thread that are playing on PlayStation’s don’t mind, but I’m adding you to my friends list and i’ll be inviting you. 

Updated 18 days ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment