Logo Platform

PvP Balancing Broken?

Copied to clipboard!
9 days ago
Sep 28, 2024, 1:18:13 PM

Since the latest patch was issued I can barely win. Over the course of approximately 30 matches the last few nights, I've managed to be on teams that managed a win 2-3 times. This is a marked difference from pre-patch where I'd be matched with teams that managed to win approximately 50% of the time. Could this difference be patch related or maybe skill based matchmaking? Does SBMM exist in this game?

0Send private message
9 days ago
Sep 28, 2024, 10:50:40 PM

If you see that the teams are not equal during the countdown before the match just press " u" and a new match making will begin. I do that until  I get a situation where both teams are equal...or mine is better - and then I play :D

Updated 9 days ago.
0Send private message
8 days ago
Sep 29, 2024, 3:56:51 AM

@bobbydoll i'd say its because most enthusiastic pvp players that played pvp in voice are now somewhat gone, after reaching max cap lvl and hero rank. im judjing by my own experience - pvp now is more chaotic with rather <solo for fun> then what it was like during the initial <pro gets to 25 first> chase. so you just were in a bad luck

best way is to get yourself a team in voice. being 3 dudes = half of a team, enough to win most games

our winrate since lvl1 to 25 was about 75% (my understanding, game doesnt shot exact stat) just because teamwork and awareness matters

Updated 8 days ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment